X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, to be more precise, my budget is 2k +/- 1k

Comment

2k +1K... YESSSSS!!!

LOUIS ERARD 7751- locally, no. Online, perhaps... depending on selling price + GST which you'll be charged when your piece arrives.
      MIDO various models with 7751- yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
        2k +1K... YESSSSS!!!

LOUIS ERARD 7751- locally, no. Online, perhaps... depending on selling price + GST which you'll be charged when your piece arrives.
        MIDO various models with 7751- yes.
        I would rather not to purchase online for watch that is more than 1k.

Other than Louis Erard, I believed that there other brand out there that meet my criteria to certain extend. Louis Erard is one of the brand that I do a search in the website within an hr yesterday.

Hopefully, I can get better recommendation from here.

Thanks

Comment

Yesterday managed to take a look at the actual Louis Erard watch as per your recommended shop but after browsing dont feel like it.

What is your opinon on the Longines Master moonphase below?

http://www.watchtime.com/2011/04/lon...e-moon-phases/

or

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/foru...orum/22111.htm

Any idea where and what is the best discount we can get for Longines watches?

Thanks a lot

Comment

The first 1 price no idea. But looking at the specs... the movement is not the mass produced 7751, hence could be expensive.

The second one, no 4k cannot get... that's the price i saw @ Mustafa Center. Even if you can get better discount elsewhere... such as from the seller @ Bras Basah Complex... most likely will also be over your budget of 3k limit.

You can forget about those prestige retailers such as WoS, or Dickson or Cortina etc... their discount rate will not be high to push the price lower than 3k...

Comment

Ya. Managed to visit a few AD today. Their Longines Master Moonphase price tag before discount is $4790 while the Retrograde one (come with GMT) is $7k+. Discount is 15 to 20%. Do a search online and seem like it is selling ~USD2.3k for the cheaper one.

Saw a couple of past seller from here is selling at 2k+. 1 buyer even managed to get it at 2k for BNIB.

From Grey dealer website, they are selling like 25% discount in the past for this model.

Comment

For 1k range, I would suggest that you explore a brand called "Christopher Ward". They are all swiss made, good quality watch at very affordable prices.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X