BSC Ball Service Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSC Ball Service Center

Recently I dropped by BSC to bring in a ball.

Realized that I had super spicy chicken wings at the same building before,
    It's not too difficult to locate.

Reception was neat and very empty. Probably because it's a single brand reception.
    Not like swatch, Richemont, FJ Benjamin.

Nevertheless it's a bliss to have a service center locally. No headache of sending overseas.
    Overall the experience was pleasant.

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

OT

OT a bit. Mods pls remove if inappropriate . Not trying to advertise.

Tried the 100 degrees wings. I cannot tahan .

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Totally agreed with you. The place is pleasant and people are friendly .

Comment

My experience there had also been pleasant thus far.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          Recently I dropped by BSC to bring in a ball.

Realized that I had super spicy chicken wings at the same building before,
          ...Overall the experience was pleasant.

Hey dude, you forget to update your watch list. See no BALL there...Cheers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
            Hey dude, you forget to update your watch list. See no BALL there...Cheers.
            Thanks. Updated.

Comment

hi guys, any idea normally how many days will it take for bsc to service a watch?
              service as in general servicing (check movement, polish, etc).
              thanks.

Comment

mine took 2 mths! send in end of Jan and got it back mar, can't complain coz it coame out like new~ it was a 13 yo watch

Comment

Good experience must share - Sometime late March 2013 I went to Ball service centre to do my yearly servicing. Counter lady was very service oriented and attentive. Said I could collect in a 3 days time, however i was surprised when she called me at the end of the day to say I could collect tomorrow! A big thumbs up to BALL! Keep up the good work!

Comment

I think you are few ring to the sweet miss celson at the counter. BTW anyone knows if ballwatch has any car decal or something?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tampines View Post
                      mine took 2 mths! send in end of Jan and got it back mar, can't complain coz it coame out like new~ it was a 13 yo watch
                      so long???
                      did bsc gave u an explanation for the time taken?

Comment

Originally posted by fauzuld View Post
                        Good experience must share - Sometime late March 2013 I went to Ball service centre to do my yearly servicing. Counter lady was very service oriented and attentive. Said I could collect in a 3 days time, however i was surprised when she called me at the end of the day to say I could collect tomorrow! A big thumbs up to BALL! Keep up the good work!
                        thanks for sharing bro!
                        mine's 2 yrs old, looks like i should bring mine for servicing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by limmilo View Post
                          thanks for sharing bro!
                          mine's 2 yrs old, looks like i should bring mine for servicing soon.
                          If yours is still under warranty (3yrs), wait until the 3rd year before the month expire then send it for service. It will still be free.

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
                            If yours is still under warranty (3yrs), wait until the 3rd year before the month expire then send it for service. It will still be free.
                            Speaking of 3 yrs warranty, on my Ball's warranty card, it states the watch is covered with a 2yrs warranty from date of purchase.

But when I registered online, it said the watch will be covered for 3 yrs.
                            So when I bring it to BSC, will they honour the warranty?
                            Coz mine is just over 2 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by limmilo View Post
                              Speaking of 3 yrs warranty, on my Ball's warranty card, it states the watch is covered with a 2yrs warranty from date of purchase.

But when I registered online, it said the watch will be covered for 3 yrs.
                              So when I bring it to BSC, will they honour the warranty?
                              Coz mine is just over 2 yrs old.
                              I believe Ball will honour what it said or you can give them a call. Share your findings.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X