No announcement yet.

Trainmaster Eternity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh???? I just when Gassan 1 week ago as i am on business trip. Where got Ball? think you saw other brands la

Comment

I think even a blind can differentiate a BALL watch from other watch. I saw the BALL watch there in T2 about two years ago. IWC was display at the back of shop of the shop back then. There only two reasons i can think of are either they discontinued BALL watch or it is hiden in one corner. I tend to think the prior as the reason.

By the way, TZ had announced that Deepquest is going to be release in US in Oct. Given that BALL usually release their new watch around sept to nov, I guess we should see it in our local store soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Anyway Mr Ice heller, Yes you are right to say Ball was in T2 BEFORE BUT it is not with GASSAN , it is with Dufry. And Dufry shop is no longer there..... Do look at Ball website and you will see all the authoried retailer.....

Sorry for being rude but i just came back from Airport so I know and surely i am not blind hahahaha

Comment

Apology to you too as I remembered that the old watch shop at T2 departure entrance looks likes the old Gassan watch as they have the same layout.
          sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X