Trainmaster Eternity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainmaster Eternity

Saw this at Vincent Watch Tampines this afternoon and took a wrist shot of it . Can't remember the price correctly, I think ~ $2.6K (memory failing) . Love the dial colour and pattern. The dial colour is sliver but the pattern helps to soften the silver colour so as to create a greater contrast with the minutes marker. I can read the time very well under the show room strong lighting. Love the crown also, same as Cannonball. How i wish they put this crown on the Trainmaster120. It came with a display case back.

Trainmaster Eternity

Unique indeed. Must see it in metal to appreciate better.

Tx for heads-up
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice watch but it will look too big on my wrist...

Comment

30m WR...a bit low?haha...but this watch is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by hmsg View Post
          Nice watch but it will look too big on my wrist...
          This, I believe, is the same case size as the TM120 which is 39.5mm (only).
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

the day spoils the otherwise clean and classic dial prefer te trainmaster 120yrs
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I also saw the Trainmaster Celsius at Vincent Watch Tampines one day after exercising which I really liked, the next day I went to WOS Paragon to look for the Trainmaster Celsius but the sales staff there had no idea about the watch I was looking for. Seems that Vincent watch gets these new Ball models in earlier? Could anyone confirm this?

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
              Saw this at Vincent Watch Tampines this afternoon and took a wrist shot of it . Can't remember the price correctly, I think ~ $2.6K (memory failing) . Love the dial colour and pattern. The dial colour is sliver but the pattern helps to soften the silver colour so as to create a greater contrast with the minutes marker. I can read the time very well under the show room strong lighting. Love the crown also, same as Cannonball. How i wish they put this crown on the Trainmaster120. It came with a display case back.

Trainmaster Eternity

My Tumblr
              -------------------
              http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

I think different shops carry different model of Ball watches base on what they think the customers will want.

Comment

Does anyone know how much discount is available for this? A shop in chinatown offering 20% and the only pair was alr sold when i got there

Not sure if i should get it at the airport when i travel to korea 2 weeks later. Any advice?

Thanks!

Comment

All price are mostly controlled so I think my advice is buy it in Singapore. Discount

Comment

Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
                      All price are mostly controlled so I think my advice is buy it in Singapore. Discount
                      i'm thinking if i can get 20% for the watch at the airport before I depart. Will be cheaper without the gst too rite?

Comment

I think you should be able to get more than 20% discount in the local watch shops with a little bargaining.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I dun think that there is retailer in the airport selling Ball Watch, i check with the sales guy in T2 last month and was told there is no Ball watch in the airport.

Comment

i check out the local stores if i can get more discounts. Thanks for all the replies bros

Comment

Gassan Watches is selling BALL watch and other branded watch like IWC and omega in Terminal 2. The eternity is nice and unique. The streaks on the dial look like never-ending. The dial looks like some kind of meteorite.
                              sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X