Trainmaster 120 years info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    I came across a silver dial TM120 in RG going at $8,300 at the WOS, Tampines Mall
    Did you manage to ask why the increase from $7900 to $8300? How about Vincent watch at Tampines?

Comment

I was told of a price increase lately. Saw that also on the Red Label. It retailed at $3.1K (leather strap version) just not too long ago and is now $3.2K? Heard the price increase was between 5% & 10% across all models. So I guess this explains why the TM120 was raised to $8.3K ba.

Didn't see any on sale at Vincent's. Didn't ask anyway. Wait I faint the second time ..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Btw, I also learnt that there's a big price gap between the SS & RG versions of the TM120. Something like 2K+ against 8.3K respectively. If this' true, the SS, grey dial version may be interesting ..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Btw, I also learnt that there's a big price gap between the SS & RG versions of the TM120. Something like 2K+ against 8.3K respectively. If this' true, the SS, grey dial version may be interesting ..
          wow sounds good. think i better wait for the SS version than
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

I was told of a price increase lately. Saw that also on the Red Label. It retailed at $3.1K (leather strap version) just not too long ago and is now $3.2K? Heard the price increase was between 5% & 10% across all models. So I guess this explains why the TM120 was raised to $8.3K ba.

Didn't see any on sale at Vincent's. Didn't ask anyway. Wait I faint the second time ..
            So I can sell away my gold TM120 now at buy new price

Comment

Can..nnnnnnnn.. if u can find buyer lor ..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

NNNNNOOOOO.... . I won't be selling .

Comment

keke at brand new price? ball? sadly not possible
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X