[CHINA Makes]-[PARNIS]- Hit or Miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CHINA Makes]-[PARNIS]- Hit or Miss?

for a certain while, all i know about the PARNIS brand goes all the way back to ebay. then couples of months later, i saw PARNIS watches @ the CENTRAL Shopping Center.
    few days ago i saw this brand again @ TOA PAYOH central... just wondering, are the watches value for money? since it's range seems to be duplicates of other mushroom brands such as INGERSOLL as well as TAO INT'L?

I swear the name is a turnoff already man....hahaha.

I see them at the push cart outside far east too..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      I swear the name is a turnoff already man....hahaha.

I see them at the push cart outside far east too..
      Yeah... initially this was the same thoughts that came into my mind as well when i first saw the name. PARIS with a N... wah lau eh...really eye catching sia...
      But then when i google for the name, saw that it was mentioned lots of time in various forums, with WUS the most hits...
      Looked into the discussions... quite a number of the threads are commonly comparing the quality of this brand to others like TAO Int'l which is also most well known in overseas.
      The only mushrooms that i know here in SG are TITAN of INDIA, and INGERSOLL...

Anyway...a look @ my cheap grail... a door gift from a gathering dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
        Yeah... initially this was the same thoughts that came into my mind as well when i first saw the name. PARIS with a N... wah lau eh...really eye catching sia...
        But then when i google for the name, saw that it was mentioned lots of time in various forums, with WUS the most hits...
        Looked into the discussions... quite a number of the threads are commonly comparing the quality of this brand to others like TAO Int'l which is also most well known in overseas.
        The only mushrooms that i know here in SG are TITAN of INDIA, and INGERSOLL...

Anyway...a look @ my cheap grail... a door gift from a gathering dinner.
        Eh that's quite decent for a door gift man!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

yeah... too decent that really surprised every single attendees... especially after i had a rough play on the watch...
          those small needles you see are really working stuff...
          all of us poped the same qusetions asking how much was the watch, as we all get the same model with different dial colors...i get white, some get beige, some get blue... the host just keep telling us not to worry about the gift value as it does not meet even 7% per head per attendees...

Comment

thats really quite a nice looking watch....

Comment

Yep... from far really looked like a expensive piece. I once wear it to the Mustafa Center, the sales guys @ the Serangoon Plaza wing, Longines section even ask me was it a Longines that's on my wrist? .....heheheh..... i don't know is that a form of mockery or words of real ignorant.
              This piece is a keeper for me now...
              BTW, you might be able to find this piece in Bugis Street... don't know whats the price though.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X