Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball is at Vincent Watch Causeway Point

Hey everyone,

Ball is expanding real fast..... Just hear from staff of Vincent Watch that Causeway point has renovated and reopen with Ball having a very nice display showcase... Will go have a look... and give feedback

Is it park under Vincent Watch or some other AD's?

Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Ball is expanding real fast..... Just hear from staff of Vincent Watch that Causeway point has renovated and reopen with Ball having a very nice display showcase... Will go have a look... and give feedback

Comment

Hmm interesting. Causeway point is 5 mins walk from my place. Will pop in and see what they have.
      My Humble Collection :
      PAM 320
      Rolex Submariner Ceramics
      Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Yes it is with Vincent Watch

Comment

good...... at last the shopping mall is ready. will drop by to have a look..
          thanks...

Comment

Just drop by.... Over the weekend.... Wahhh Ball new concept of the display is nice.... Well done Ball Watch ...... Keep up the good work....

Comment

Vincent Watch as started its operation at Causeway Point since last week. The place seems smaller as before. Ball has a display there with a reasonable range of models.

By the way, Causeway Point is still under going renovation and not 100% ready. Will see more shops in months to come ...

Enjoy shopping and take note of the noise and dust too. 8)
              Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

I work at causeway point, and as an update, the mall is getting much better with most of the inside done. Work is being done on the facade though.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X