Ball Engineer Master II Aviator Replacement Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Engineer Master II Aviator Replacement Straps

Hi guys, I have the above watch for about 2 years already. The 2 little rings that hold the excess strap have broken off. Anyone knows where can I get good quality third party replacement straps? Preferably somewhere that has a wide variety.

Pardon me as I don't exactly know the correct terms. Thanks in advance!

I think you are referring to the "keepers", i.e. the two leather/rubber/silicon (depending on type of watch bands) rings that hold the strap neatly? Sometimes one ring is sewn-fix while the other is free to shift around right?

There are many places, both online & offline, where you can buy straps. First cut, you may want to browse through the Bracelet/Strap sales folder in the forum. If it's not enough for you, go further into cyberspace and google for strapmakers, etc. Then there are also the forum sponsors (advertisers) that may have the strap you want. Approach/call them to enquire. Lastly, consider doing some legwork to visit the watch shops to seek.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      I think you are referring to the "keepers", i.e. the two leather/rubber/silicon (depending on type of watch bands) rings that hold the strap neatly? Sometimes one ring is sewn-fix while the other is free to shift around right?

There are many places, both online & offline, where you can buy straps. First cut, you may want to browse through the Bracelet/Strap sales folder in the forum. If it's not enough for you, go further into cyberspace and google for strapmakers, etc. Then there are also the forum sponsors (advertisers) that may have the strap you want. Approach/call them to enquire. Lastly, consider doing some legwork to visit the watch shops to seek.
      yup that's it. the keepers haha. thanks! I want to look around but no idea where to start. Any shop to recommend?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X