Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

might get a breitling from AD, 'normal' discount range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might get a breitling from AD, 'normal' discount range?

hi guys, i was just wondering where would be a good shop to buy breitlings if i want to pay cash and also, what is the 'standard' discount range. i did a search in this forum but most of the threads are abit old.

thanks!
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Try ***.com.sg
    My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
    Rolex DateJust 16233,
    Rolex Submariner 16613LN
    Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
    Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
    Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
    Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
    Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
    Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

15% - 20% maybe
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I just checked the price for the new super ocean 44mm from a shop in vivo. Was quoted around 4700 (about 20% discount). Then checked at the shop in changi T3 selling for 4k.

Comment

thanks, guess i will go around the different shops and check it out.
          fallraen
          "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

I'm in KL now. Just checked with a local AD. Discount is 25%. With favorable exchange rate, it's cheaper than sg

Comment

Well I just bought the airwolf raven fr local ad end July 2011...here's my purchase experience

1) over phone ad will say it's 25% discount off rrp

2) go to shop..just mention you are a serious buyer, pay cash...you get another 2-3% off on top of the 25%

3) so all in al, you get abt 28%.

So the above helps...but pls note that this is based on the July rrp before the supposed incr in price of Breitling

Comment

Intending to get a Breitling this week. Is it still default 20% discount off rrp before bargaining ?

Thanks.

Comment

I found out an AD in UK (quite reputable) is selling the discontinued Breitling models at deep discounts while browsing breitlingsource.com just now.

As a non-EU resident, you can get up to 45% (discount + VAT rebate) off UK list price.

Those interested, take a look

breitlingsource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46371

breitlingsource.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46610

Good luck!

Comment

Breitling usual discount at local AD is 20%
                    can go up to 25% sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                      hi guys, i was just wondering where would be a good shop to buy breitlings if i want to pay cash and also, what is the 'standard' discount range. i did a search in this forum but most of the threads are abit old.

thanks!

Standard max discount is 25%... Try Vivo City Sincere Watch...Use Manhanttan card to make partial payment if u have so as to clock the rebate. Remember to claim parking if you drive.

Comment

I got mine at 20% discount at watch of Switerland back in 2006

Comment

Hi I can get 30% off all models at TimePlace or InTime here in indonesia, VIP member. Still good to spend 100$ on ticket to go here for the price difference =D

Comment

will it be better to get them at the airport, or local ad?

Comment

Originally posted by yamcancook View Post
                              will it be better to get them at the airport, or local ad?
                              Local AD is better and more open to bargains. However you might want to know that Breitling has a boutique in Singapore now and has ordered all ADs to tighten their discounts to max 15% from the past 25%. If you buy now you might still be able to get 25% discount from certain ADs but subject to the approval from the boss.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X