2011 LÜM-TEC models pre-view/updates/pre-reservation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 LÜM-TEC models pre-view/updates/pre-reservation

For those who are following updates from Lum-Tec and Watchwerkz, the pre-reservation exercise has been open online

Special pre-reserve prices are available only exclusively for registered members and comes with a free mystery gift. You may request for serial number during check out process, but no guarantee you get the serial number.

Updates and pictures are all available on the website and our facebook page.

Some of the more worth-to-look-at models are the V-automatic and M-automatic series. and for those who are interested in a solid Titanium case, there is one with with the Combat series in 2 different dial designs.

any questions, feel free to post here.

some featured photos:

V1 Swiss automatic

M50 *New Miyota 9015 automatic* :: this series comes with an anti-reflective dial. very interesting.

M49-M51 dials shots compared against all the standard dials under high LED lights.

B17 *New Miyota 9015 automatic* :: in date or non-date version. with see-through caseback, comes with first ever special molded rubber strap and 2x nato straps. optional additional - a matching finish 7-link oyster style bracelet

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Very nice V2!

Just reserved mine Better come fast hor! Hehehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Very nice V2!

Just reserved mine Better come fast hor! Hehehehe
      haha.. you are crazy over the black/orange combo! thanks for your reservation.
      Hope they will come in soon..chances are towards September.

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
        haha.. you are crazy over the black/orange combo! thanks for your reservation.
        Hope they will come in soon..chances are towards September.

Totally please! Hahaha...

Hopefully before I enlist! Just give me a day before I enlist also can!

Comment

** please note that special reserve prices can only be viewed once you register and login into account **

Latest News: Super Combat Bs and Combat Bs will be the first series to be released. Prices will be raised once they are released.

Comment

All Combat Bs pre-reserve will close on 31st July and special pre-reserve prices will be raised.

Super Combat B1 pics are available online. Using solid Titanium case with gunmental titanium carbide PVD hard coat, housing decorated Swiss ETA 6498-1 manual winding movement.

Comment

Darkie, the orange glow to bright nova white is sheer brilliance!

Comment

hahaha...

I do have to say this to disclaim a little...

photos are photos. in actual life, it cannot glow that bright!! our eyes are always playing tricks on us.

orange/red are at the lower end of the visible light spectrum. the longer the wavelength, the brighter the daytime color...come night fall, the glow is not as bright as say the V1's greenish glow. (to compensate the brighter day time color)

I normally recommend greenish glow models for those who want 'super bright" readability at night.
                black/orange combo is always a killer look during day time.

if you often wear your watches during the day to impress or to feel "shiok" --- black/orange is just too alluring... :P

Lum-Tec is exploring ways to prolong not only the longevity of glow (since it's photo luminescent based), but also the brightness of it. and so far, no news on this development yet.

ah.....a little pity though they stop making "reverse" lume..something like the M7 that's just too bright!

BY THE WAY, for those who are curious, V-series run on the ETA 2824-2 rhodium finish automatic movement with see-through sapphire caseback, top side double anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal.

For all automatic models from the 2011 upcoming collection, it will come with the heavy wooden lacquered wooden box which normally comes with the Tungsten models of 2010 collection.

Comment

Pre-reserve prices on Combat B models will close 31-st July.

Super Combats retail prices have been raised significantly, so make full use of the pre-reserve exercise to lock it a limited edition watch at a good price.

A few highlights on Super Combats:
                  *Solid Titanium case with PVD coat
                  * no purple hue anti-reflective coat sapphire crystal
                  * Swiss manual 6498-1 decorated movement with see-through caseback
                  * 24mm lug width! many aftermarket strap options...

Pictures, links and to pre-order:
                  Super Combat B1
                  Super Combat B2

Combat B16 and B17 'backyard' pictures and highlights
                  *using new Miyota automatic movement
                  *B16 has no date, B17 has date window
                  * 22mm lug width
                  * now comes with molded rubber strap and quintessential nato straps.
                  *optional additional 7-link matching finish original bracelet

Pictures, links and to pre-order:
                  Combat B16
                  Combat B17

Comment

hahaha...

I do have to say this to disclaim a little...

photos are photos. in actual life, it cannot glow that bright!! our eyes are always playing tricks on us.

orange/red are at the lower end of the visible light spectrum. the longer the wavelength, the brighter the daytime color...come night fall, the glow is not as bright as say the V1's greenish glow. (to compensate the brighter day time color)

I normally recommend greenish glow models for those who want 'super bright" readability at night.
                    black/orange combo is always a killer look during day time.

if you often wear your watches during the day to impress or to feel "shiok" --- black/orange is just too alluring... :P

Lum-Tec is exploring ways to prolong not only the longevity of glow (since it's photo luminescent based), but also the brightness of it. and so far, no news on this development yet.

ah.....a little pity though they stop making "reverse" lume..something like the M7 that's just too bright!

BY THE WAY, for those who are curious, V-series run on the ETA 2824-2 rhodium finish automatic movement with see-through sapphire caseback, top side double anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal.

For all automatic models from the 2011 upcoming collection, it will come with the heavy wooden lacquered wooden box which normally comes with the Tungsten models of 2010 collection.
                    Err...sis...can refund bo? Since it's not as illustrated! Hahahahaa...

Comment

ok..if you can find a super-luminova applied watch with orange color when at night glow brighter and/or longer. interesting to know. can also feedback to USA to "improve".
                      (terms and conditions state no refund. haha.)

our eyes are really tricky!

Comment

Darkie, I guess you have someone wanted the Lum-Tec as well?
                        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

A few more weeks to go before V-series are available to public and the pre-reservation is closed. Pre-book your V-series before prices go up.

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
                            Darkie, I guess you have someone wanted the Lum-Tec as well?
                            Yeah I know hahaha...

A few more weeks to go before V-series are available to public and the pre-reservation is closed. Pre-book your V-series before prices go up.
                            Please tell me the V2 is coming sooon

Comment

Yeah I know hahaha...

Please tell me the V2 is coming sooon
                              hahaha...not as 'soon' as you think..but soon enough...

the Combat B16, B17 and Titanium Super Combat B1 and B2 have already arrived.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X