Nomos Tangomat GMT vs Tudor Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    Surprise to hear this from a modern lady Haven't met you before but get such impression from the things you sell and from hear-say, haha!
    for a dress watch, i would go for more classic look, like a JLC memovox. Easier to pair with different shirts or ties. the Tangomat stands out, a wrist shot might shows it better, but as per the pic posted, seems too avant-garde for me. But then it just my personal view so..
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      if the cost of tudor is slightly higher and the alarm is audible like those JLC, i would say value for money.
      unlikely although some websites say it's a nice "clear ring" i think it's probably more akin to an AS alarm (5008 like used in the GP/PO) or perhaps even a cricket!

only time will tell.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

I choose Tudor as I'm looking for an alarm watch, beside I think Tudor can be versatile to be used as a dress watch or for causal function. Change the leather strap to a metal mess strap should still looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
          ...I think Tudor can be versatile to be used as a dress watch or for causal function. Change the leather strap to a metal mess strap should still looks good.

looks like it's available in oyster...
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

The more I look at the Advisor, the more I feel it is not for me. A watch with alarm and date need not have such a busy dial...and the alarm on/off button on the 8 look kinda weird.

Will it be like the MC heritage chrono - tiger's head snake's tail?
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X