Need advise on Breitling Avenger Seawolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise on Breitling Avenger Seawolf

Hi I'm keen on this Breitling Avenger Seawolf but i need some advise on where can i buy this from local AD and what are e selling price...thk in advance...

http://www.breitling.com/en/index.ph...enger-seawolf/

I ain't too sure about the selling price but I've seen it at Watches Of Switzerland (Paragon) and Sincere Fine Watch (Suntec City). Period was early this month.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      I ain't too sure about the selling price but I've seen it at Watches Of Switzerland (Paragon) and Sincere Fine Watch (Suntec City). Period was early this month.
      Thk bro, I jz wonder Watches Of Switzerland (Vivo city) carry tis model as would like to know e price b4 lay my hand on it...

Comment

currently there's 2 models for avenger seawolf A17330 - the bars and the numbers (black,yellow,gray)
        both are retailing at sg6,010 with usual 20% discount at local ADs
        if you know the AD, could get additional 5% but that's about the max

Comment

Hi...monster time has one for sale at less than $3.8k...and it is a limited edition in black steel... Go check it out...

Comment

is this on rubber strap?

Originally posted by omshks View Post
            Hi...monster time has one for sale at less than $3.8k...and it is a limited edition in black steel... Go check it out...

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
              is this on rubber strap?
              I just checked their website. Yes, this is one of the 2 limited editions avenger seawolf. It's a pretty recent model too. Should be about a year old at most.

Yes, this should be on rubber strap as both the LE's are on rubber. But this model comes with deploy ant buckle. Do check if the strap has been cut or fit to size already.

This particular model is limited to 100 pieces. The other model (red/black) combo is limited to 1000 pieces.

At this price, it's pretty a pretty good deal IMO. Cos the list price of a brand new piece is sgd8000+.its more than 50% cheaper than a brand new piece. Go grab it before I do!
              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

But I think monster time's info on tw watch is a bit incorrect. The watch is 45mm without crown.
                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X