Trading advise bros and sis!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading advise bros and sis!!!!

Hi.. Newbie in watch.. Wise to trade with bel Ross br02 ss with pro dial with only nylon strap and box and paper without rubber strap dated aug 2009 for my tag?? How much is br02 worth,? Thanks.. My tag is carrera 1887 dated 2011 jan

Thanks for advice!!!!

Are you talking one-to-one trade or with top-up? And which model of B&R 02 series?

One thing you could do is do find out the exact model of the B&R, then try search in the various watch forum to have an idea of the resale value of both your watch and the watch you consider trading with. Then you should be able to answer the question yourself

Sometimes such trade may not be 100% "fair", value wise, depends on demand of the watch and how much you wanted the watch.

Good luck!
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

One to one trade.. Is a stainless steel br02-20 pro dial dated 2009 aug.. With only canvas strap.. Trade with a carrera 1887 full set dated 2011 Jan.. Can't gather any info about resale value that's why need help

Thanks

Comment

Sounds like a fair deal imo, based on what you are asking for your Tag.

BR02-20 is a cool diver, I like it too
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

thanks pegasi!! watch traded.. loving my br 02 now.. will miss my 1887

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X