Second hand not running smoothly witg U2S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second hand not running smoothly witg U2S

I just gt a pre-owned sinn u2s. Is it normal to have the second hand nit movibg smoothly but yet keeping accurate time?

It is sometimes like shaking n not smooth when running. But one hr latr I check, time vry accurate.

Any idea wats going on? Or this is normal?

Thx
    starynite

are you trying to say that the second hand is not advancing/sweeping smoothly aka like the second hand has a slight 'jerking' movement.

anyway, does this watch comes with warranty card that is stamped by local AD - The Hour Glass? if it is bought from THG but without warranty, you can send it to them to seek advice. however, if this watch is not bought from THG, then you can either choose to send it to sinn factory in germany on your own or ask THG to assist where they can charge you handling fees.

Originally posted by starystarynite View Post
    I just gt a pre-owned sinn u2s. Is it normal to have the second hand nit movibg smoothly but yet keeping accurate time?

It is sometimes like shaking n not smooth when running. But one hr latr I check, time vry accurate.

Any idea wats going on? Or this is normal?

Thx
    starynite
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X