Advice needed: AP Diver or Hublot big bang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed: AP Diver or Hublot big bang

Hi mates, I'm planning to get either a hublot big bang or ap diver. My heart yearns towards big bang. However, I'm uncertain if it is "worth" to get it as compared to ap.
    Can any bros share on your thoughts of hublot? Is it worth the value or is it over hyped?

Get the AP Diver! Hublot watches are nothing but over hyped marketing. And I dun think they even make their own movements. Resale value is also bad if any... I used to own the Diver and must say its a really beautiful piece. AP vs Hublot? the answer is clear, hublot dun even come close. Some may say buy what you like and so on.... but to me AP is notches ahead. Your $$ your choice.
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
      Get the AP Diver! Hublot watches are nothing but over hyped marketing. And I dun think they even make their own movements. Resale value is also bad if any... I used to own the Diver and must say its a really beautiful piece. AP vs Hublot? the answer is clear, hublot dun even come close. Some may say buy what you like and so on.... but to me AP is notches ahead. Your $$ your choice.
      Thanks for the advice. Any recommendation of a AD or sales person to help me on AP? What's the discount for AP?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X