Best place to get new AP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get new AP?

Hi newbie here but have been reading this site for a while. Can any experienced bros let me know where is the cheapest place to get new AP watch in Singapore? I may HK as well and hence, is it cheaper to get there?

i think the best place may not be the cheapest place...

and the cheapest place may not be the best place...!

so which one do you want? (your topic and body is different)
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Best place to get it cheap but geniune with full papers etc...

Comment

ai pee, ai qi, ai tua liap ..... you get the idea .
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

the best place to get an AP these days is from a fellow forum member called Daywalker88!
          He seems to change his watches as many times I have a bath.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
            the best place to get an AP these days is from a fellow forum member called Daywalker88!
            He has not been selling his AP and PP lately. These seem to stay with him longer.

Think there are a few trustworthy sellers/dealers here that sell at good price....else the AD is great plus nice buying experience at a slightly higher price.

Comment

Can consider watch arena too. They have quite a fair collection of APs
              I want a 116505!

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                No wonder I felt my eye lids twitching

Just wondering if there is a specific model that u r looking at since most of the authorized ADs would not have all the popular pieces stocked. So if u really want to get one quick, u prob have to look around at the private sellers and dealers as they may have immediate stock in hand .

Comment

All AD are giving similar discounts, except AP's own boutique. But there are some special models are only available from boutique. If you are keen for "normal" model, get from AD as discounts is better. Unless, you see some special models that are only available from boutique. Then prepare to pay more.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                    All AD are giving similar discounts, except AP's own boutique. But there are some special models are only available from boutique. If you are keen for "normal" model, get from AD as discounts is better. Unless, you see some special models that are only available from boutique. Then prepare to pay more.

Any idea on the discount%? I'm looking to get one

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X