Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi.....can anyone tell me...which one should i choose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi.....can anyone tell me...which one should i choose...

Want to buy my 1st ball....now consider at Aviator ,Night Train,and OFFICER....and anyone can tell me where can get gd gd offer for my 1st ball....thanks......

Advice on First Ball Watch

Hi want to hoot my 1st ball soon ,now Consider at AVIATOR ,NIGHT TRAIN AND OFFICER,
    Which one should i get,actually i quiet Prefer OFFICER,and anyone can advise a gd gd Place to hoot my 1st ball...must be gd offer that type..........

Comment

There are information readily available here. You need to search for it. Few recommendations I recall include Watches of Switzerland (WOS) at Paragon and Vivo City. How good the discount will be depends on your bargaining skills.

Good luck!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Vincent Watch at Tampines Mall.

Comment

how abt all watches at wisma? nelson is not bad, gives gd discount...

Comment

Well, if you are based in Singapore, then you got all the good recommandation. I personally bought watches from All watches at Wistma, Vincent at Tampinese and Cortina at City Hall.

Nowadays, a lot of foreigner posting in this forums too just like tons that flood our red small dot. Hahahah
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm based on a walk-in experience, WOS at Paragon is pretty decent. With no prior relationship with any specific Sales Exe, I was offered 25% off when I enquired about a Ball GMT Magnate last year. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by badboy83 View Post
              Hi want to hoot my 1st ball soon ,now Consider at AVIATOR ,NIGHT TRAIN AND OFFICER,
              Which one should i get,actually i quiet Prefer OFFICER,and anyone can advise a gd gd Place to hoot my 1st ball...must be gd offer that type..........
              My Tumblr
              -------------------
              http://beads-of-rice.tumblr.com/

Comment

WOS Vivocity can only gives 20%. They refuse to go down to 25%. It was last month when I enquired.
                My Humble Collection :
                PAM 320
                Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Different people, different treatment, sometime, same people also give different treatment. So did you enquire 25% less for Mag GMT too? PS:Note that even though under the same banner, sale practise/tactic may still differ. Or BALL also like rolex, decrease their LESS.
                  sigpic

Comment

As mention before, Ball has controll price like other brands, I believe that is because lots of people are getting high discount in the past plus some are posting in the forum that you can get discount from some retailer. So because of that I believe they are given warning to the retailer for selling at high discount. So i believe from now onwards lots of retailer are controlling at a fix discount rates.

I believe their purpose is to help all retailers to gain higher profit and at the same time every one can have even share of the market instead of only a few shops. I am in sales liine so i uunderstand why they are doing so.....

So guys i think you have to stop posting like hey you can get more discount from ths retailer or that retailer.

PS . This is wat 2 of the retail shop manager has told me so i believe it is true.

Cheers.

Comment

I totally agree with you. If anyone interested just PM each others.
                      sigpic

Comment

Show them the cash and sincere in buying, discount will follow.

Vincent tampines, Vincent causeway point, wos paragon all ok from my experience.
                        I believe even all watch will give decent discount.

Max discount should be similar.

Not all branches of the same AD have same service.
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X