X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get ball leather straps or rubber straps other than AD

Hi,

I have a ball engineer master II chronometer and would like to change out
    the steel bracelet into either leather or rubber. Is there any recommendation
    other than AD? Grey market?

Your qns very tough to answer. Have not hear of BALL strap being sold in grey market. Sometime go ADs also not necessary can get it as they need to check with BALL watch. Maybe you can try aftermarket strap. You can look around in this forum or other forums to see if anyone use aftermarket strap for EMII(I do see people use aftermarket strap for NT and aviator and the new stormchaser) to help you decide. Cheers
    sigpic

Comment

Nice to c a thread on this as im looking for a rubber strap for my em2, chronometer too. If ad is hard to get, any ball owners got from service center b4? Is it very ex for a rubber strap?

Comment

Strap

I got my rubber strap for EH Spacemaster from AD, price around $275.00.

Comment

thanks for the info man, i guess its same thur out for the price of the rubber strap.

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
            Nice to c a thread on this as im looking for a rubber strap for my em2, chronometer too. If ad is hard to get, any ball owners got from service center b4? Is it very ex for a rubber strap?
            Hi, care to share how much you bought your emII chronometer for? Is yours the numbers one or the I, III, VI type?

Heard Ball watch prices rising again.

Comment

i bought it preowned from a fren, mine is numbers 1,2... and green lum thru out except for the '12'... u may pm me if u wanna know..

Comment

Hi, just want to share my custom vintage leather strap with my EM II Diver GMT DLC.

I ordered this strap from overseas strap maker. Overall, it took me 2 weeks to receive it.

Here's the link. Mod, pls let me know if sharing above link isn't allowed

Comment

This is one hell good looking combo that I ever seem before!!! You are a genius!
                  sigpic

Comment

me also looking for spacemaster rubber strap, anybody selling or want to swop with me steel bracklet

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X