Sinn U1 Lume Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinn U1 Lume Shots

Thought I'd get a series of last shots of my Sinn (or as a friend calls her, Cindy) before I sell her.

Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Nice pics...rarely see U1 lume shots. Tks for sharing.

I desperately need a new DSLR that can take such lume shots. The only problem is that my currently entry DSLR is a birthday gift from wife...
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Mine is an entry level DSLR. 550D with a 50mm f/1.8 prime and +4 closeup filter.
      Current COLLECTION
      Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        Mine is an entry level DSLR. 550D with a 50mm f/1.8 prime and +4 closeup filter.
        Thanks for the info bro. Problem is mine is a 3-year-old entry model and I have only learnt to use the pre-programmed buttons. Maybe what I need is a photography class

Comment

You don't need a dslr to take lume shots. I will show you some photographs I have taken with a normal digi-cam.

Stay tune !
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

you selling? can pm me the details?
            interested = ) thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
              Thanks for the info bro. Problem is mine is a 3-year-old entry model and I have only learnt to use the pre-programmed buttons. Maybe what I need is a photography class
              Pegasi bro, i am sure your 3yrs old entry model DSLR will do the job more than enough. U just have to figure out how to use the Manual, Aperture or Speed mode.

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                Pegasi bro, i am sure your 3yrs old entry model DSLR will do the job more than enough. U just have to figure out how to use the Manual, Aperture or Speed mode.
                Ok Ok, maybe find one day I buy you kopi/lunch and then you show me how to do it with my cam?

Comment

Originally posted by S2S2S2 View Post
                  you selling? can pm me the details?
                  interested = ) thanks
                  He's selling it here:

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=58979

Happy shopping
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ok Ok, maybe find one day I buy you kopi/lunch and then you show me how to do it with my cam?
                    Hahaha... I think my DSLR entry model is older than yours. Mine is Nikon D50.... can consider antique now. :P

Comment

Hahaha... I think my DSLR entry model is older than yours. Mine is Nikon D50.... can consider antique now. :P
                      Mine is a D40...hehe. Both should be quite similar so you would be able to teach me huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        You don't need a dslr to take lume shots. I will show you some photographs I have taken with a normal digi-cam.

Stay tune !
                        Agreed, all my previous lume shots are with normal P&S cameras, IXUS80IS or Panasonic LX3.
                        Current COLLECTION

Comment

Mine is a D40...hehe. Both should be quite similar so you would be able to teach me huh?
                          Wah! Dun say teach leh... Hahahaha... my skill also "半桶屎" or "三脚猫" only.... Hahaha...

But meet for kopi/lunch ok lah.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            Agreed, all my previous lume shots are with normal P&S cameras, IXUS80IS or Panasonic LX3.
                            Bro, u used tripod to take all these pics?

Comment

Bro, u used tripod to take all these pics?
                              This set? Nope. Hand taken. Some jitter can be seen in the last shot because of it.

My previous ones when taken with the P&S were taken with a small mini $2 tripod from Daiso
                              Current COLLECTION

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X