Helson Sharkdiver Bronze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helson Sharkdiver Bronze

Newly arrived Helson Sharkdiver Bronze 2000m. Brown tobacco dial and 24mm dark brown croc strap and Heroic18 buckle (for the time being, until my bronze buckle arrives).

The bronze watch looks big and indeed so with the brown tobacco dial and bezel starring back at you with the brushed bronze metal case in the background. The best combo in my opinion . Luminous markers on the dial and bezel are very genourously applied and glow brightly in the dark. On the back stainless steel case is engraved the Sharkdiver logo and rated to 2000m depth (helium escape valve on the side).

And lastly a snapshot beside the Kazimon 1500 Bronze watch. Note the different shade of bronze comparing both watches.

Nice pics of handsome watches

Tx for sharing
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

more pics

Comment

lastly a wrist shot.

Comment

Very nice my friend. Can't wait to meet up to view it sometime Bronze is always a joy to own. Give updates as it patinas. Your Kazimon still looks pristine
          Current COLLECTION
          Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            Very nice my friend. Can't wait to meet up to view it sometime Bronze is always a joy to own. Give updates as it patinas. Your Kazimon still looks pristine
            you should have pulled the trigger on this one. it's really a nice one to own.

patina will only be able to develop when i stop polishing the watch everyday. otherwise it will always be in pristine condition. kekekekeke.

Comment

Peter only made 5~20 brown dials from what I heard, bit tough to jump in on that limited a number! hahaha.

No wonder they still look pristine, stop polishing, let the patina develop into this

Current COLLECTION
              Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

wow what a solid watch.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Can't see pics while in office... Did you do the egg treatment thing that some of the other owners used?

Comment

Nice watch you've got. Is there any specific reason where the watch maker cant make the crown and case back in bronze as well?

Comment

There have been comments about allergies to bronze casebacks and also tainting of the skin overtime when the bronze tarnishes.
                      Current COLLECTION

Comment

There have been comments about allergies to bronze casebacks and also tainting of the skin overtime when the bronze tarnishes.
                        wow found an excuse for me to polish the watch every day. kekekeke................

Comment

I seen some deliberate ageing on such bronze cases and they looks really good.
                          A fan of vintage and a proud member of the Seiko Club Singapore Forum

Watch Blog - http://jiehong.org/blog

Comment

Make sense for case back but if the crown is in bronze...could possibly make the watch looks asthestically better.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                              Make sense for case back but if the crown is in bronze...could possibly make the watch looks asthestically better.
                              So far only Kazimon has done a full case in Bronze.

I think the Gerald Genta Gefica is the only one with a bronze crown. All the other brands that I know off that use bronze as a case material use SS or Ti for the crown. (This is discounting prototypes which are in many cases made wholely from bronze)
                              Current COLLECTION

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X