No announcement yet.

Sg BALLer GTG. Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i join? but i dont have a ball. if can. let me know the date, time and location. thank you.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I'm sure u'll be more than welcomed. Ball owners in US are truly fortunate, with GTG sponsored by Ball USA and they have prizes too. I suppose our local market is too small for Ball SG to do likewise.

Originally posted by triton View Post
      can i join? but i dont have a ball. if can. let me know the date, time and location. thank you.
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

OK iCE HELLER I do you a favour by getting this name list..... But you go think of location time

Name List

1)
        2)
        3)
        4)
        5)

Comment

PLs fill in your name for those coming.....

Comment

Dear great buddy/babe in this forum, I am slowly tabulating the number of people. We are in a democratic society(though I think it is more of totalitarian and elite society), so once the critical mass is hit(hmmms, anyone groupon to get watches or act like the guys in middle east? Just kidding), I will openly discuss the venue and the date at a later date. If there is any suggestions, just bring it on! I try not to rope in any sponsor as it for hobby and not for profit-making.

So far we hit Hawaii five O, for the soon to be Sg BALLer GTGs
            1-Iceheller
            2-Sys12345
            3-Yoda
            4-Titanian20
            5-BenChong

Feel free to add yourself to the list above if you are an esteem BALL watch owner and want to meet up with other BALLers to handle their BALLs in the GTGs. No discrimination against other watch brand but just want start it with BALL watch first. And if it works out, it can then be expand to other brands the next time round. Cheers.
            sigpic

Comment

IH, u've left out an admin! I believe the updated list should be:

1-Iceheller
              2-Sys12345
              3-Yoda
              4-Titanian20
              5-BenChong
              6-Triton
              sys12345

Comment

I know but he got no BALL and this is GTG is call Sg BALLer GTG. So how?

Since Sys strongly recommand him. Then we just include him as the one and only non-BALLer to the GTGs. No second non-BALLer allowed anymore. Cheers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                  I know but he got no BALL and this is GTG is call Sg BALLer GTG. So how?

Since Sys strongly recommand him. Then we just include him as the one and only non-BALLer to the GTGs. No second non-BALLer allowed anymore. Cheers.
                  sys12345

Comment

1-Iceheller
                    2-Sys12345
                    3-Yoda
                    4-Titanian20
                    5-BenChong
                    6-Triton
                    7-darthng

Comment

Just add them in la u will not know they will become a Baller rite

Comment

hey Iceheller, location date and TIME?

Comment

You guys interest in central, east or west location? Any preference for food-western/eastern/mid-eastern etc? Initially, I intend to hold it around late may to early jun 2011 but since everyone seem so eager. How about either 5 or 19 March? I intend to get a green hornet style mask for all attendee. Any suggestion is well come.
                          sigpic

Comment

19 march.... is good ba ahhhh i would find that the mask is not neccssary very funny to do such thing in the public.

Comment

19th March sounds good, somewhere central would be preferred. I've got no particular preference for food though the place should be conducive for conversations and perhaps some space for picture takings and such. It'll be tough as we need to avoid those crowded places, especially during weekends. Any suggestions?
                              sys12345

Comment

The mask is for backup as some people might not want to be photographed. Let wait for a while to get more respond on the date and location preference. If we hit the central, we can have Hi-tea in hotel. So we may not bumped into the weekend shopping lunch crowd.
                                sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X