Sg BALLer GTG. Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sg BALLer GTG. Anyone?

I have been reading/viewing many US BALL GTGs for many years and really admired them. And so far, I only attended a BALL watch appreciation talk a few years back.

Looking at the number of post here, I assume BALL should have a legion of fans here. How about a BALL Sg GTGs? If there has has been one before, we still can have another one since it the start of 2011. 恭喜发财! Huat BALL Ah!!!

sigpic

maybe a good idea so u start the BALL rolling bro

Comment

Yeah! Lets get the BALL rolling!

In the drawer
      R 6694 / TH 3000 / R 79240 / R 16610 V / B Aviator / O PO / R 178341 /
      L Pilot Miyota Type-B / G Incursore / FC Healey

NIB Omega Planet Ocean 42mm for sale.

Comment

Tks for the support, dude. How about setting the date somewhere in late may or early June 2011? If we can get around 5 to 10 BALLer respond, then I start hunting for the venue. No gimmick like others where they look for sponsor. So all from our own pocket. BALL watch would be the entrance ticket. Cheers.
        Last edited by Iceheller; 15-02-11, 10:07 AM. Reason: Typo error
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
          Tks for the support, dude. How about setting the date somewhere in late may or early June 2011? If we can get around 5 to 10 BALLer respond, then I start hunting for the venue. No gimmick like others where they look for sponsor. So all from our own pocket. BALL watch would be the entrance ticket. Cheers.
          Cheap cheap Aviator can? hehe...

In the drawer
          R 6694 / TH 3000 / R 79240 / R 16610 V / B Aviator / O PO / R 178341 /
          L Pilot Miyota Type-B / G Incursore / FC Healey

NIB Omega Planet Ocean 42mm for sale.

Comment

I am itchy to get a Ball.

Comment

U must scratch that itch, which Ball are u eyeing at?

Originally posted by westcoastbay View Post
              sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
                Cheap cheap Aviator can? hehe...
                Great Jedi master. You are very modest. No BALL watch is cheap but rather just affordable only. A BALL is a BALL. No difference in whether it is a entry level or complicated movement watch. Anyone can feel free to bring their other brand watch collection if they want to share with others at the GTG. But every man/woman must at least have his/her BALL there. Cheers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastbay View Post
                  WCB, it is still months away from the BALLer GTG if it really kicks off. You still got time to hunt for your BALL and join in. If you are interested to get a BALL, Sys can really provide great help with his in-depth knowledge on BALL watch and the sale market.

And Sys, care to join in and showcase your nice collection? Cheers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sure why not, it'll be nice to have a local Ball GTG. As for showcasing, i'm afraid i'm down to only 1 pair of Balls! Dont really want to flash them in public!
                    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

One is all you need

Actually I am thinking of wearing my cannonball only. Hehehe. Got to carry the Cam around so dun have so many hand to juggle.

The positive respond is reaching five soon... Another few more and we are on!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Erm looking for entry level model <2K.

Looking at the profile of collectors here, I am just a small fry.

Comment

If you dun want to get poison too deep, you can look into the fireman I and II, Ohio, fireman-racer and aviator if you getting from AD. All should be within your spending comfort after LESS. You can also look into the resale market either through pre-owned dealer or trusted seller in this forum.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey IceHeller,

So why dont u set all the venue, location , time and name list that people are going?

Comment

Reporting, count me in!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X