which IWC would you choose? 3717 or 3714

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eng81157 View Post
    how about the new 8 day PR, in-house movement portofino. looks very classy too as compared to a portugese.
    I have checked .. the new portfino are not available until the second half of the year .

Comment

Originally posted by estrangable View Post
      Hi , i will be gg to HK DFS. The 25% or 35% (Not too sure at this point of time) discount is based on the staff price. Plus the good exchange rate of 6.07, thus shd be able to get it at a very good price.
      icic, I din saw IWC on the HK DFS site.. anw i still have 2 months more before my trip.. do keep us informed of ur purchase k!

Comment

Originally posted by Nubie View Post
        icic, I din saw IWC on the HK DFS site.. anw i still have 2 months more before my trip.. do keep us informed of ur purchase k!
        Leaving for HK next week so i started calling the stores in HK to get the prices. Below are the numbers before discount -

371701 - 37000 HK (6115 Sing)
        371401 - 56000 HK (9250 Sing)

Compare this with Singapore prices -
        371701 - 7600 Sing
        37401 - 11100 Sing

The difference is a thousand plus for each

Planning to get a IWC and a cartier over there..the price difference for a cartier santos is close to 2k.

Comment

just came back and bot my 371701 - pilot chrono...unfortunately 371401 is not available. Bot it from Macau. Retail price is HK 37000. After discount of 25% is 27750. Brought HK cash over and because of the good exchange rate of 6.075, i gotten this at ard 4.5k

At the same time, bought 1 omega and another tag...see my loot below

Great prices in macau. Gotten my omega at 35% off and tag at 70 plus % off...amazing steal

Absolutely unbelievable at venetian Macau - the buying power of the mainlander chinese...imagine on sat, the store was filled with alot of watches but by sunday, half of the watches in iwc were all snapped up...the omega store is almost empty, no stock at all...and the store - vacheron constantin was totally empty...the salesgirl told me everything is sold....these guys paid in cold hard cash! These guys were buying watches as if its veggie...the "best" part, you can smoke in all of the shops...saw 1 mainlander trying a omega rose gold watch with a cigarette in his mouth

Comment

Hi , i will be gg to HK DFS. The 25% or 35% (Not too sure at this point of time) discount is based on the staff price. Plus the good exchange rate of 6.07, thus shd be able to get it at a very good price.
            Planning to get it in HK...after conversion and discount of 25%, 3717 is abt 4400 and 3714 is about 6200.... tempted to get the 3714 cos it really "speak" to me!
            just came back and bot my 371701 - pilot chrono...unfortunately 371401 is not available. Bot it from Macau. Retail price is HK 37000. After discount of 25% is 27750. Brought HK cash over and because of the good exchange rate of 6.075, i gotten this at ard 4.5k

Great prices in macau. Gotten my omega at 35% off and tag at 70 plus % off...amazing steal

Absolutely unbelievable at venetian Macau - the buying power of the mainlander chinese...imagine on sat, the store was filled with alot of watches but by sunday, half of the watches in iwc were all snapped up...the omega store is almost empty, no stock at all...and the store - vacheron constantin was totally empty...the salesgirl told me everything is sold....these guys paid in cold hard cash! These guys were buying watches as if its veggie...the "best" part, you can smoke in all of the shops...saw 1 mainlander trying a omega rose gold watch with a cigarette in his mouth

hi congrats on your new purchases, can i check is the discount you mentioned available to the public or for staff only? TIA

Comment

The walk in discount is Ard 15.. but need to bargain

Comment

Yup..in Macau almost everywhere oso can smoke...lol.....

Nice Trio you have there !!!

Nice IWC chrono.....with a nice workhorse and reliable movement!
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Wow!! Nice catches at nice price bro!

Comment

Any idea what is the price for 500401 BP in HK?
                    TIA

Comment

any bros can share wheres good to look for IWC in hkg? any particular shop?

Comment

You Shd b able to get it from chow tai cook .. its everywhere in hk ...

Comment

Chow Tai Fook...i think....if i remember correctly
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Superb catches and prices! Congrats!
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Bro, Congrats. can share the shop name and location ?

Comment

Nice watches, bro estrangable.... I plan to get myself a 371701 too in my trip to HKG/Macau next weekend.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X