Bell & Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell & Ross

Hi guys, What r the discount like for bell & ross Br 01-92 n Br 03-92( brand new )? Any B&R fans care to share?

All bro n sis, 15% for B&R still nego, gd deal?

Comment

Was given 30% off when i checked out 01-92 last year. Just ask for the discount.

Comment

Hi, I am a fan. However, the prices have inflated so much over the years...
        bought a Geneva 123 overseas early last year for 2.35K and a BR 03-92 (third hand) in December for 2.4K.

If you are interested, you can try surfing the forum. the downside is you have to wait and it may not always be the model you want.

Comment

okok ty so much...

Comment

I got 30% discount last time when I bought my BR03-94. That was 2 yrs back. They gave me 15% at first but I insisted 30% or I'll leave. They gave in.
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

I have a brand new BR-02 Carbon in mint condition with the box, receipt, extra nylon strap (un-used!) , changing tool plus the international warranty card. Am willing to sell. In mint condition as i only wore it once for a few hours and it's completely devoid of any scratches nor dinks or any kind of ****ty stuff.
              Interested text me at 97646697

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X