Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carrot^
    replied
    ricky, u still got the gal contact from WOS bo. I lost her name card leh.

pls pm me hor. i want her name and handphone number. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Originally posted by Endless_ View Post
    Hi guys,

The price is as per stated in my topic, not possible to go lower than that, and I heard from my colleagues that Ball watches are going to have a price hike real soon.
    As a matter of fact, I don't know how true is the rumour.

However, we also have to consider the exchange rate as a factor in terms of price competition with Singapore.

So far, I've only come across this 1 prestigous shop in Dubai where there's 2 Ball Alligator Limited Edition in the showcase (Black and White each).

Seriously speaking, this is quite a difficult task for us as there's 3 significant factors:

(1) What is the currency that you are paying me back, SGD or AED?

(2) I've not taken a keen interest of the Ball Alligator Limited Edition; thus I will request the money from the buyer first in order to safeguard my interest in case the buyer backs out the deal.

(3) I believe that nobody will entrust their money to a total complete stranger.

No doubt, I believe that I can earn a small sum of profit if I purchase in Dubai and sell off in Sinagpore.
    However, I'm spending most of my time here in Dubai and I can't physically sell them thru eBay or Yahoo Auctions in Singapore.
    I'm just going back to Singapore for a short break of about 10 days to enjoy my Christmas with my family.

Tentatively speaking, I should be back in Singapore for the Christmas, latest by 23rd-December-2007.

Anyway, whoever that is seriously interested, please drop your names and contacts here.

I'll check with the shop if they have any more pieces of Ball Alligator Limited Edition in their other outlets.

(1) louisoh ?
    (2) pet ?
    (3) marineguy8888 ?

Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Kevin

Hi Kevin,

First of all thank you for the kindness to help source for the alligator .

I dun think anyone will pass money to a complete stranger first without the assurance of delivery of goods ?
    Maybe can pay you 30% deposit first and the balance while collecting ?
    Or you can mark up $100 sgd if no deposit is given ?
    Just a few suggestions for louis .

I am merely giving you reassurance that if you brought the watch and in case louis back out i will take the alligator .

Leave a comment:

• Endless_
    replied
    Ball Alligator Limited Edition

Hi guys,

The price is as per stated in my topic, not possible to go lower than that, and I heard from my colleagues that Ball watches are going to have a price hike real soon.
    As a matter of fact, I don't know how true is the rumour.

However, we also have to consider the exchange rate as a factor in terms of price competition with Singapore.

So far, I've only come across this 1 prestigous shop in Dubai where there's 2 Ball Alligator Limited Edition in the showcase (Black and White each).

Seriously speaking, this is quite a difficult task for us as there's 3 significant factors:

(1) What is the currency that you are paying me back, SGD or AED?

(2) I've not taken a keen interest of the Ball Alligator Limited Edition; thus I will request the money from the buyer first in order to safeguard my interest in case the buyer backs out the deal.

(3) I believe that nobody will entrust their money to a total complete stranger.

No doubt, I believe that I can earn a small sum of profit if I purchase in Dubai and sell off in Sinagpore.
    However, I'm spending most of my time here in Dubai and I can't physically sell them thru eBay or Yahoo Auctions in Singapore.
    I'm just going back to Singapore for a short break of about 10 days to enjoy my Christmas with my family.

Tentatively speaking, I should be back in Singapore for the Christmas, latest by 23rd-December-2007.

Anyway, whoever that is seriously interested, please drop your names and contacts here.

I'll check with the shop if they have any more pieces of Ball Alligator Limited Edition in their other outlets.

(1) louisoh ?
    (2) pet ?
    (3) marineguy8888 ?

Have a nice day.

Regards,
    Kevin

Last edited by Endless_; 26-11-07, 03:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• carrot^
    replied
    Originally posted by alexera View Post
    I want to buy a Fireman night train next week, can any bro recommend a good AD with best discount?

Bro Triton? Any lobang?

buy liao tell me where and how much leh... my hand still itchy...

Leave a comment:

• carrot^
    replied
    wah lao...

Originally posted by triton View Post
    haha. kill you good mah. we get all your watches ok?

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    I Pmed you and you can call to check with her .

Leave a comment:

• alexera
    replied
    I want to buy a Fireman night train next week, can any bro recommend a good AD with best discount?

Bro Triton? Any lobang?

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    endless_ .. u got alot of order leow

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
    must think think and think thru. I bought 3 watches last month.. if i buy somemore, my wife will kill me..
    haha. kill you good mah. we get all your watches ok?

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    Endless_

so u can at least buy 2 back leow, sure got ppl 1 ... hahaha
    Think Triton also interested in one .

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Endless_

so u can at least buy 2 back leow, sure got ppl 1 ... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Brand new pc 2.5k, good price leh.

i backup, if he dont want, i take loh... hee
    If louis back up and pet back up i take .

If louis buy already not shiok i take also .

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Hi Louis,

If you're keen and sincere, it might be somehow possible.

I might be able to 'longbang' as I'm still in Dubai due to work commitments and I'll probably be back in Singapore on Christmas Eve.

However, let say if you back out the deal; what am I suppose to do wif the watch?

Regards,
    Endless_

Tks Endless.... when will u be back ?... Can PM me also... Tks !

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    In all honesty, the risk is very low. For $2.5K, if the buyer backs out , you can easily let it off on ebay ... possibly for a small profit!

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Hi Louis,

If you're keen and sincere, it might be somehow possible.

I might be able to 'longbang' as I'm still in Dubai due to work commitments and I'll probably be back in Singapore on Christmas Eve.

However, let say if you back out the deal; what am I suppose to do wif the watch?

Regards,
    Endless_

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X