• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    The temperature got show -2 degree ??

After exposing to snow and bring to room temp got any water vapour condensation ??
    Thermometric Indicator wont kanna lah, can tarhan dunno -40c i think.

but temp not acurate 1 lah ( always higher) , cos u wear on hand, if i think remove it and leave maybe better or..maybe more for liquid thn air ... not sure... hahaha.. i see instruction got say or not thn tell u ..

Leave a comment:

• marineguy8888
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    actually hor, me the least knowledgable 1 ... hahaha ... me kanna confine/ condemn to Kopi thread nai
    aligator price list = 3750
    me not looking for 1, quite similar to the Hydro TMT Ti Ltd Ed i hv. ( list 5400 ).
    after using it, luv everything, but there's one design i dont like abt hydro ... ( i wear it for jp trip recently, cos want to see if the tmt works )... cos of cold weather, tendency to put hand into pocket, thn hair/ frabic/ string/ thread etc caught here

The temperature got show -2 degree ??

After exposing to snow and bring to room temp got any water vapour condensation ??

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Hey Guys.. I read that a number of you were interested in the Alligator.. but I dun see that on the Ball official webpage leh.. whats so fantastic abt the Alligator with the other Hydrocarbon models ah?? That attracted so many of you want to get it? What would be the retail price after discount?

THanks.. find Balls interesting so trying to explore them further.. hopefully to be as knowledgable of Balls as ah PET, Marineguy and the other BALLS speialist.. HAHHA
    actually hor, me the least knowledgable 1 ... hahaha ... me kanna confine/ condemn to Kopi thread nai

wow... I see.. Do u know the retail price and discounted price?
    aligator price list = 3750

me not looking for 1, quite similar to the Hydro TMT Ti Ltd Ed i hv. ( list 5400 ).

after using it, luv everything, but there's one design i dont like abt hydro ... ( i wear it for jp trip recently, cos want to see if the tmt works )... cos of cold weather, tendency to put hand into pocket, thn hair/ frabic/ string/ thread etc caught here ( see pic ) *part of bezel*

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Then do you wish to still look for a pre-owned prestine condition black Alligator NOW?? :P

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Dun expect much discount... anyway.. dun tink you can find a brand new Alligator in SG...

I was looking for 1 back then...

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    wow... I see.. Do u know the retail price and discounted price?

Leave a comment:

• carrot^
    replied
    Alligator is a Ball limited edition watch under the hydrocarbon family. This watch comes with a Water Resistance rating of 1000m.

Hey Guys.. I read that a number of you were interested in the Alligator.. but I dun see that on the Ball official webpage leh.. whats so fantastic abt the Alligator with the other Hydrocarbon models ah?? That attracted so many of you want to get it? What would be the retail price after discount?

THanks.. find Balls interesting so trying to explore them further.. hopefully to be as knowledgable of Balls as ah PET, Marineguy and the other BALLS speialist.. HAHHA

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied

Last edited by jazz_samz; 07-01-08, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    Engineer Master II Diver Chronograph

i think u refer to the abv, it's new leh, tht's why list dont hv
    This one is sweet

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Thats the baby... I read till pg 27 of this thread liao.. still got another 20 to go.. So Ah Pet is the spokesman as well as a God father to many eh?? HAHAHAH

How many Balls do you have still bro?? Selling any?? ;P
    no lah, not me lah, me no spokeperson ... not selling any,...

anyway, i do not hv the price for the abv, but estimate to be around 4.1 to 4.3k list... just my guess

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Thats the baby... I read till pg 27 of this thread liao.. still got another 20 to go.. So Ah Pet is the spokesman as well as a God father to many eh?? HAHAHAH

How many Balls do you have still bro?? Selling any?? ;P

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Engineer Master II Diver Chronograph

i think u refer to the abv, it's new leh, tht's why list dont hv

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro thanks BUT i already checked that page liao loh.. Read till page 24 already.

PET posted
    "Chronometer - Calf $2100, Steel $2200
    Chronometer ( Limited Ed ) - Croc $2450, Steel $2550"
    Thats why I said CHRONOGRAPH..
    "Engineer Master II, Diver Chronograph (NOT Choronometer"
    his post boh CHRONOGRAPH lah..

Engineer Master II have both CHRONOMETER AND CHRONOGRAPH.

Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
    Check the post at pg 11 by PET

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=474&page=11

Leave a comment:

• ongkmeng
    replied
    Bro.. can advice was is the list price for the Engineer Master II, Diver Chronograph (NOT Choronometer)?
    Check the post at pg 11 by PET

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=474&page=11

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro.. can advice was is the list price for the Engineer Master II, Diver Chronograph (NOT Choronometer)?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X