X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3xtra
    replied
    Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
    haha.. Ask ah pet give you some balls lo darkangel.. lol.. he got many many balls.
    cfrm pet can give the balls!

Leave a comment:

• carrot^
    replied
    haha.. Ask ah pet give you some balls lo darkangel.. lol.. he got many many balls.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I am suddenly interested in the Trainmaster,Pulsemeter...any idea how much ah?
    u suddenly want balls ah ??
    need balls to tok to poly gals lah

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I am suddenly interested in the Trainmaster,Pulsemeter...any idea how much ah?

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    I guess the best way to be certain is ask Ball service center in Singapore than relate to the other forums..

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    IMO, its not fair that the warranty is non transferrable. This can create a list of other problems when the watch is sold (unknowingly abt the warrranty terms) within the warranty period to a new owner. I've never experienced such an issue with other products. As i've posted in WUS, i dont recall reading about this clause in the warranty card, nor explicitly pointed out by the AD before the sale.

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
    hi, also read in WUS that a local guy bring his ball watch for service, lady dont even see his papers or card. any bro can help to verify?

Leave a comment:

• wmatt76
    replied
    Originally posted by untitled View Post
    hi guys, i just read from WUS forum that the warranty is not transferrable(not sure if it true), ie. second hand watch. Have any of u guys bought a 2nd hand and asked BALL Singapore if they still honour the warranty?

hi, also read in WUS that a local guy bring his ball watch for service, lady dont even see his papers or card. any bro can help to verify?

Leave a comment:

• wmatt76
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    My Night Train

Bro, give us some night shots!

Leave a comment:

• untitled
    replied
    hi guys, i just read from WUS forum that the warranty is not transferrable(not sure if it true), ie. second hand watch. Have any of u guys bought a 2nd hand and asked BALL Singapore if they still honour the warranty?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    My Night Train
    Nice watch

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    My Night Train

Leave a comment:

• untitled
    replied
    i have a qns, comparing sg, msia, hk, tw..which country is the best for prices for ball?

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    FYI there is also an official ball forum here............. one can post questions and get answers from ball representatives

http://74.50.21.220/~watch18/forums/...isplay.php?f=4

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    sounds so much better than the service rendered at Omega... tsk tsk tsk..

Leave a comment:

• gundam
    replied
    good to hear that . I will monitor ... BTW, the watch has 3 years warranty: 2 + 1 (extended). So guess it is pretty safe.

I am impressed by the sevice centre. After registering my watch online, I requested for a BALL catalog, the next day a lady call me saying that the stock is currently out-of-stock. She will send me a copy when the stock is available in 1 months time. Shiok feeling that my request was noted. I guess BALL AD is very pro customer ...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X