X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet
    replied
    Hi guys, poison u all with NT again ,... hehee

i am comparing my older pc with the newer pc ... Pic below...
    ( somehow, i prefer my older pc, but the newer ( red 12oclock lumi ) seems brighter

Leave a comment:

• ongkmeng
    replied
    Price Increase

Just came back from Ball Service Centre, I enquired abt the price increase in Apr 08, I was told that it will be a 12% - 15% increase and effective date is in 28 Apr 08

For those planning to buy a Ball Watch, better not wait too long ....

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
    Bro, I afraid there was no mention on the price for it yet. I reckon it will only be announced at Basel.. But if its not a limited edition, I figure it will be cheaper than the somewhat similar DLC Engineer Master II TMT model.
    thanks bro

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by daveevan View Post
    nice watch bro , can share share the damage?
    Bro, I afraid there was no mention on the price for it yet. I reckon it will only be announced at Basel.. But if its not a limited edition, I figure it will be cheaper than the somewhat similar DLC Engineer Master II TMT model.

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Juz got this from watchuseek forum, new Ball model that will be unveil at Baselworld 2008. The Engineer Master II Diver GMT . Below are the specs. No mention that it will be a ltd edn. What do you guys think?

Model Number: DG1020A-PAJ-BKGO
    Movement: Automatic calibre ETA 2893-2
    Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, second time zone, day and date
    Illuminated rotating inner bezel
    53 micro gas tubes on hands and dial for night reading capability
    Case: Stainless steel case with DLC coating
    Diameter 42mm, Height 14.3mm
    Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
    Screwed-in crowns
    Water-resistant to 300m
    Antimagnetic to 4,800A/m, Shock-resistant to 5,000Gs
    Dial: Black with gold or silver accent
    nice watch bro , can share share the damage?

Leave a comment:

• skydude
    replied
    wah stunner ... had a bit of trouble understanding e timing of e 4 other time zones. so e hr is indicated by e sun/moon symbol izzit???

Leave a comment:

• ongkmeng
    replied
    Another trainmaster coming in 2008 :-

Source from Watchuseek.com :-

The world is on your wrist thanks to the Trainmaster Five Time Zone! Knowing the time in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and New York at a mere glance makes travel and business trips so much simpler! The remarkable precision of this timepiece is reflected in the skilful balance of classic and retro design. The emblematic luminescent hour-markers with their micro gas tubes, a trademark of the Ball brand, provide perfect legibility.

Movement
    Automatic, Ball calibre

Functions
    Hours, minutes, direct-drive centre seconds hand, date and four time zones

Case
    Stainless steel, 43 mm
    Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and sapphire back
    Screw-down “Cannonball” crown
    Shock-resistant to 5000g’s
    Water-resistant to 50 m

Dial
    Black with 4 GMT counters
    Hour-markers and hands equipped with micro gas tubes for perfect legibility
    Date window at 3 o’clock

Bracelet/Strap
    Genuine crocodile or stainless steel

Leave a comment:

• skydude
    replied
    wah nice nice leh.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Very nice. Show this to ah pet and poison him again.

haha

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    Juz got this from watchuseek forum, new Ball model that will be unveil at Baselworld 2008. The Engineer Master II Diver GMT . Below are the specs. No mention that it will be a ltd edn. What do you guys think?

Model Number: DG1020A-PAJ-BKGO
    Movement: Automatic calibre ETA 2893-2
    Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, second time zone, day and date
    Illuminated rotating inner bezel
    53 micro gas tubes on hands and dial for night reading capability
    Case: Stainless steel case with DLC coating
    Diameter 42mm, Height 14.3mm
    Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
    Screwed-in crowns
    Water-resistant to 300m
    Antimagnetic to 4,800A/m, Shock-resistant to 5,000Gs
    Dial: Black with gold or silver accent
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    No need see supervisor lar ,

They give me bad service i give them "compliment letter" through Email .

Such compliment letter i sent afew liaoz .

I did that so SG service std can improve and maybe the management will send them or the whole team at the outlet for customer service brushing up course .
    no need 1 lah.. forget it and dont go bck there can leow loh... hahahha chin chye chin chye ... happy go lucky, not so stress ... hahahha

but sg service really cant compete with some other other countires 1... hehee

ya lor.. gian gian leh ... you interested in which model? Night train ar?? I'm interested in the Engineer II Ohio - Steel (see my post on page 60 of this thread) and according to the pricelist provided by Pet, it retails at $1450. Think at 38mm and 13 mm thick , it will make a good daily watch to wear for work leh. Others had mentioned that it is possible to get 25 to 30% off for it, so quite tempting lar. But if kanna a price hike, say 15%, then that will negate the tempting discount liao leh.. Haven't decide yet and then there is rumour of price hike .. pui!!
    dunno got increase or not... but 15% increase quite alot hor...

i not interested in this model cos it's a 38mm, u should go see see try the other model also, i think 40+mm look leow nicer.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    If u really wan,i shld b able to get gd discount for Ball watches. Brand new of course. I jus hvnt found love for tis brand yet le. Tot get an aviator watch first. Still unsure la.. sigh..

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Why u concern? Wan to buy ar? Wan to go shop togethr? I may get a Ball watch soon. Nt dcided yet..
    ya lor.. gian gian leh ... you interested in which model? Night train ar?? I'm interested in the Engineer II Ohio - Steel (see my post on page 60 of this thread) and according to the pricelist provided by Pet, it retails at $1450. Think at 38mm and 13 mm thick , it will make a good daily watch to wear for work leh. Others had mentioned that it is possible to get 25 to 30% off for it, so quite tempting lar. But if kanna a price hike, say 15%, then that will negate the tempting discount liao leh.. Haven't decide yet and then there is rumour of price hike .. pui!!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Why u concern? Wan to buy ar? Wan to go shop togethr? I may get a Ball watch soon. Nt dcided yet..

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    guys, is it true that there will be a price hike on Ball watches in April?? read from another forum that it will be like a 15% mark-up . Any truth in this??

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X