X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balllover
    replied
    Originally posted by codling View Post
    yep, imagine my shock when i saw that dent! and it was a very light graze.
    anyway, i emailed the marketing dept of Ball Watch SG and they mentioned that i could change the watch case for $380 (ex GST) and top off with a 20% discount if i m interested.

i m tempted to take the offer cos the dent always glare back at me. hah.
    Hmm, with the coating, you can't polish it to make it less obvious. But $380 is not a small price to pay leh.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Think it depends on your luck. It's the angle you knock.

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    If u have registered online, then u have 1 addditional year making a total of 3 years warranty. BTW, whats wrong with yr Mad Cow? How bad is the loss of accuracy?

Originally posted by shoobie View Post
    Anyone knows how long is the warranty period?? 2 years huh?? Think need to send my 'Mad Cow' in for a check.....time lack getting greater now..
    Last edited by sys12345; 06-10-08, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shoobie
    replied
    Anyone knows how long is the warranty period?? 2 years huh?? Think need to send my 'Mad Cow' in for a check.....time lack getting greater now..

Leave a comment:

• codling
    replied
    yep, imagine my shock when i saw that dent! and it was a very light graze.
    anyway, i emailed the marketing dept of Ball Watch SG and they mentioned that i could change the watch case for $380 (ex GST) and top off with a 20% discount if i m interested.

i m tempted to take the offer cos the dent always glare back at me. hah.

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    hmmm..... DLC supposedly very lasting.....

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Originally posted by codling View Post
    yep, got my NT from WOS Paragon, even thru friend recommendation, only 20%.

btw, want to ask those who got the NT, the DLC coating doesnt seem that resilient. i just lightly grazed my friends casio, and i got an annoying indentation near the glass.
    see pic
    Eh?... tats funny... tink mine still looks ok after a few knocks leh...

Leave a comment:

• codling
    replied
    yep, got my NT from WOS Paragon, even thru friend recommendation, only 20%.

btw, want to ask those who got the NT, the DLC coating doesnt seem that resilient. i just lightly grazed my friends casio, and i got an annoying indentation near the glass.
    see pic

Leave a comment:

• balllover
    replied
    WOS Paragon sucks...discount only 20%. Think got too many carrot head Indons there for them to chop, that's why don't bother to be competitive with prices.

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Originally posted by missing_hh View Post
    2 years back, I bought for 1.8K.

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium. So in particular, I only query on it and this question did not linger in my mind at all. Sorry
    thanks bro , got your message

Leave a comment:

• missing_hh
    replied
    Originally posted by daveevan View Post
    hi bro what is the retail price for your Hydrocarbon from Cortina? 30% for Ball watches is very good discount. Does the 30% discount apply to all Ball watches?

TIA

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium. So in particular, I only query on it and this question did not linger in my mind at all. Sorry

Leave a comment:

• missing_hh
    replied
    hi bro what is the retail price for your Hydrocarbon from Cortina? 30% for Ball watches is very good discount. Does the 30% discount apply to all Ball watches?

TIA

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium.

TIA

Leave a comment:

• missing_hh
    replied

TIA

Regarding whether does the 30% discount apply to all models, that I am not too sure as at that point of time, the rest of the models did not smile at me, unlike the hydrocarbon Titanium.

Leave a comment:

• allan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomaski33 View Post
    20% plus a bit more same same as 25% offered ard so not much difference..
    Better look elsewhere ard to have second opinion....

Agreed with you bro saw the green lume on pic glows more brightly at nite as compared to the original 3 lumes...
    Personnally feel that 3 lumes gives a better look at nite..
    The Green lume looks more like military use from my point of view..
    ya i agree also. the green lume is brighter but the three colour looks nicer

thats why i am still hanging on to both

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Originally posted by missing_hh View Post
    I got my Hydrocarbon from Cortina in Millenium Walk about 2 years ago, they gave me 30%.

You MAY go and try to negotiate, I am not too sure as Ball was not as famous and definitely not as expensive 2 years ago, therefore they can give better discounts.

TIA

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X