Tag Heuer Carrera Twin time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Heuer Carrera Twin time

Just tested my Carrera TT. Result : -10seconds of 24 hours. Bought on Apr 2009. Is this acceptable? Any other TAG owner tested their watch consistency?
    Rolex Submariner 16610 M
    Tag Formula 1 WAC1110.BA

The watch is not COSC certify. So the -4/+6 dun apply. There is other standard (-8/+10 if i remember correctly) for it, maybe the pros here can share... How you put the watch when not wearing will affect it too....
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

I'm quite particular about the accuracy of my watch. My tag monaco and grand carerra are very accurate to +/- 2 sec a day.

However, my Aqua racer 500m is off about 8 secs a day. Also, there is a few secs difference if i rest the watch on the side or face up.
      [COLOR="Red"]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis 7777 View Post
        I'm quite particular about the accuracy of my watch. My tag monaco and grand carerra are very accurate to +/- 2 sec a day.

However, my Aqua racer 500m is off about 8 secs a day. Also, there is a few secs difference if i rest the watch on the side or face up.
        Then u might wan to consider quartz watch, as they are the most accurate. Up to +/- 0.1sec. Mechanical watch is make up of many gear and parts, so u cant expect it to be so accurate. Got to give and take abit...
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
          Then u might wan to consider quartz watch, as they are the most accurate. Up to +/- 0.1sec. Mechanical watch is make up of many gear and parts, so u cant expect it to be so accurate. Got to give and take abit...
          Ya, my tolerance is around COSC level, so mechanical is still good for me...
          [COLOR="Red"]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X