Do you have a Carrera 1887?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a Carrera 1887?

TAG Heuer have already launched the Carrera 1887 in Singapore and other markets, but have redesigned the watch before it gets launched in the US- see here:

http://www.calibre11.com/carrera-1887-updated-again/

What do you think?

Okay ... so which model are we gettin' in Singapore
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice watch from TAG!!!Btw Congrats to big boss Ocean into being a MOD liao!!!mai ban me pls...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

haha! i dun hv a choice wat te owners of tis forum wans 2 label me rite? i jus move on. anyway i aint no mod still ..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Okay ... so which model are we gettin' in Singapore
          Middle one I think

Comment

Originally posted by Shifter View Post
            TAG Heuer have already launched the Carrera 1887 in Singapore and other markets, but have redesigned the watch before it gets launched in the US- see here:

What do you think?
            Heard that Tag Heuer is coming up with more in-house movements. They made this announcement during the launch of the 1887. This is only the beginning. They mentioned of a high-end in-house movement.
            It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
            Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
            Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
            Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by Shifter View Post

What do you think?

The 3rd one on the right looks classy and sporty. The subsidiary seconds hand is misplaced and covering the "1".
              It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
              Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
              Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
              Jimmy Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X