Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball New outlet n new look

Hi All,

Just happen to be at Orchard ION and saw Ball Counter and tower display. One more retailer selling.

N I heard Vivo has just renovated their Ball counter n it is shown in Facebook Ballwatch.

Nice man the new Orbital at the background.

Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
    Hi All,

Just happen to be at Orchard ION and saw Ball Counter and tower display. One more retailer selling.

N I heard Vivo has just renovated their Ball counter n it is shown in Facebook Ballwatch.

Nice man the new Orbital at the background.

I wanted to go in the Cortina at ION to look at the new Ball counter.

But the sales staff outnumbered me by at least 5 is to 1. A bit scared scared :-)
    It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
    Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by blingking View Post
      I wanted to go in the Cortina at ION to look at the new Ball counter.

But the sales staff outnumbered me by at least 5 is to 1. A bit scared scared :-)
      Haha... because you are blingking!

Comment

Go during weekdays, it will be fine one to one haha....

Comment

I didn't really see the counter leh, where isit, can pls advice??
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Ball has 1 counter display and 2 tower display. Counter display is right in front when you walk in, its at the centre. As for the rest, they are located on the centre pillar it is facing the inside of the shop.

Comment

Its at level 3 rite?? Didn't really see it when i walk past last sat...
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

yes, Do walk it not pass by cos I mention that it is at the pillar facing the inside of the shop and there is also a counter display.

Comment

yes, Do walk it not pass by cos I mention that it is at the pillar facing the inside of the shop and there is also a counter display.
                  Just went there yesterday, the counter was pretty small... The range was quite limited there too...
                  Current:
                  No More Liao...

Comment

bro heard sales there not bad, Maybe they clear a lot of stock le...... And further more did you see the tower display there are some more watches there....

Comment

bro heard sales there not bad, Maybe they clear a lot of stock le...... And further more did you see the tower display there are some more watches there....
                      Yup, did went to see... Btw, got any lobang for ball watch anot?? Or got discount more then >20%??
                      Current:
                      No More Liao...

Comment

Bro I hear Ball is controlling the discount portion AD just told me so I think between the range of 20% and slightly more is the max.....
                        I believe you are able to go to any AD from now on... Go to the one you like haha....

Comment

Controlling discount? Man if we buy three watches at one go, i bet they give at least 30%. All their discount/AD controlling carps.
                          sigpic

Comment

Huh? I thot discount no changes so far...?

In the drawer
                            R 6694 / TH 3000 / R 79240 / R 16610 V / B Aviator / O PO / R 178341 /
                            L Pilot Miyota Type-B / G Incursore / FC Healey

NIB Omega Planet Ocean 42mm for sale.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X