Chopard Watches- Need Some Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopard Watches- Need Some Information

Just wondering for Chopard watches, if the certificate is lost, is it possible to know if the watch was bought in Singapore or not and if it was bought directly from Chopard or an AD.

Can you call Chopard with the serial number, are they then able to confirm with you if the watch is bought locally or overseas and from Chopard or an AD.

Thanks in advance to all those who have answered my question

In the first place, have you called them?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      In the first place, have you called them?
      Tks fo your reply Oceanklassik. No I have not called them yet as I do not know if they entertain calls asking about the watch history.

Comment

Originally posted by as2000ty View Post
        Tks fo your reply Oceanklassik. No I have not called them yet as I do not know if they entertain calls asking about the watch history.
        Bro, is their job to answer all your questions regarding their products... Go ahead and call...

Comment

Yes I think these questions are better answered officially. Otherwise it may be hearsay after all. Do let us know the outcome.

Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just wanted to update. Called Chopard a few days ago, but they do not check on serial numbers and history either over the phone or in person. They asked me to either bring down the certificate which they will then fax over to their factory/service centre. Since I do not have the cert was asked to bring the watch down and they will have to send the watch to the service centre and this will take about 2 months before I find out anything.

Thanks to all those who answered.

Comment

Bring your Chopard down to the boutique at Takashimaya and ask them better.

Comment

Originally posted by as2000ty View Post
                Just wanted to update. Called Chopard a few days ago, but they do not check on serial numbers and history either over the phone or in person. They asked me to either bring down the certificate which they will then fax over to their factory/service centre. Since I do not have the cert was asked to bring the watch down and they will have to send the watch to the service centre and this will take about 2 months before I find out anything.

Thanks to all those who answered.
                Tx for update. Seems a hassle.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wsa trawling through http://chopard.watchprosite.com - realised that there's quite a number of fakes around!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X