No announcement yet.

Sinn u1 stealth LE399 who reserved ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok since tis' nt a popular pc. Got it! I'll pass on tis one.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

from the pic i see,,i feel its abit dull in colour..
      pardon me,if i say wrong..
      hmmm,i think the tempus still nicer?
      1st) RXW 2-counter PLAsmiR mILgRapH
      2nd) PAM000J
      3rd) Sea-Dweller

WishliSt :
      1)AP diver
      2)Sinn U1

Comment

hope that hour glass will price the black u1 lower

hi,

read somewhere that the 2008 LE u1 is actually quite fierce looking, the "leaked" picture is not doing justice to the watch.

with the slowing economy, and falling stock mkt, my gut feel is that the demand for this 399 pcs will not be as hot when compared to the tempus u1.
        maybe the hour glass is considering changing the marketing strategy for this launch.

i just hope THG will price this black U1 more reasonably, I do not mind paying a slight premium for a LE U1 over the regular U1. Over -pricing will "kill" the watch.
        "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
        the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
        If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Was at United Square Ah Kun having breakfast Sunday morning and a couple sat at my next table and realised both of them wearing the U1. Started chatting about it as i bought one myself in June and the husband said he reserved the LE black U1 as well. Anyway forgot to check if he's from this forum and just to say hi again if you're here.

Comment

peep show at harry tan's website

hi, bros

there is now a "peep show" for the 2008 U1 stealth/U1 black at harry tan's site.

www.watchinghorology.com

he will un-blur the image in stages b4 the official launch on 3rd oct 08

cheers
            "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
            the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
            If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

hi guys

I have reserved the U1 stealth but it's a no obligations thingy.....when the actual thing arrives which is in Mid November ....... if don't like it can choose not to buy....

Since this was the condition, i decided to put the deposit......i don't think it will sell out so FAST as what the AD claim as the price is abit steep in contrast with the original U1..

I think this would be better the the tempus version in term of the coating. i think.....no offence....

Only reason i was thinking of getting this is cos i dun have a u1 yet....so might as well....

Cheers

Comment

Looks nice.But I gotta admit price is a bit steep wif only a 20% discount.I'll seriously consider it if they offer me 33%.......

Comment

Personally, I still prefer the regular U1 / U1 Tempus ... Will probably try to see one in the metal before deciding whether to get it ...
                  运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

i llike it, n now 2 left @ THG!

heehee

Comment

not sold out after Sinn party? I haven't seen the real piece yet, but the comments I heard are mixed. Maybe not as good looking as it was advertised, maybe also the high price. Even it's sold out, I am sure there will be people who will decide to drop out from the list. Those who thinks could make money by reselling it gotta be careful. I have seen Tempus pieces are offered below launch price and slow moving. I have put deposit as well. I have to put it on my wrist first. If I like it, I will buy it. If I don't like it, will use the deposit for other watch. Just my 0.02
                      [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                      [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                      [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                      [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                      [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                      [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

for me i personally think the tempus edition is the best looking

however this is just based on the pictures, havent seen a stealth in real life yet, but heard it is all reserved already

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X