Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph

Hi, any idea what is the RRP for the above 3902? Is it true that the Portuguese models only comes with strap? I'm of the opinion that braclet is easier to wear and more durable considering our weather condition here. Please corrct me if I'm wrong.

I read tt some forumers getting good discount from some particular AD at some particular outlet. It will be great if You can help me with this.
    My Humble Collection :
    PAM 320
    Rolex Submariner Ceramics
    Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
    Hi, any idea what is the RRP for the above 3902? Is it true that the Portuguese models only comes with strap? I'm of the opinion that braclet is easier to wear and more durable considering our weather condition here. Please corrct me if I'm wrong.

I read tt some forumers getting good discount from some particular AD at some particular outlet. It will be great if You can help me with this.
    I am not really an IWC person...but Portuguese looks good in leather strap and if I m not wrong all strap only. Bracelet doesnt look good with it

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Previously T3 Gassan prices was pretty good... now i am not too sure.... Maybe worth a visit / call

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Gassan at the land side or air side? Making a trip to Europe this Nov for holidays and maybe can get one on the way out if price is good.
        My Humble Collection :
        PAM 320
        Rolex Submariner Ceramics
        Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post

Hi, I think the Yacht club chrono only comes in rubber strap and retail for about 19K. You can try sincere at suntec city to get good discount. Bargaining skill required.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X