**Release: Exclusive LÜM-TEC 2010 Tungsten Swiss Automatic M23, M24, M25**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Release: Exclusive LÜM-TEC 2010 Tungsten Swiss Automatic M23, M24, M25**

New arrival for viewing; Fridays at Tanjong Pagar.

Using pure Tungsten Carbide, LÜM-TEC continues to release stunning pieces in 2010 with the M23, M24 and M25 -- the first Tungsten series powered by the reliable Swiss 2824-2 automatic movement.

Tungsten Carbide is highly polished, virtually scratch-resistant (only by diamond) and heat-resistant. Never will scratch, this is probably one of the toughest material that can withstand harsh conditions.

Released in 3 different models, M23, M24, M25, these are made in 175 units worldwide each and will never be made again. Every watch will be accompanied with 3 straps:
    1. 5mm thick shell cordovan leather with signed original LÜM-TEC buckle;
    2. custom mold LÜM-TEC logo embossed silicon rubber strap;
    3. and a whopping 160g Tungsten Carbide bracelet with hidden folding clasp! (the watch itself weighs about 160g)

New improvements:
    --Lugs are now polished;
    --specially made lacquered wooden box (together with the watch and straps weigh nearly 1kg).
    --Improved end links to bracelet,
    --signed original LÜM-TEC logo on crown;
    --screw-down crown,
    --hacking movement.
    --WHITE date wheels for M23, optional white or black date wheels for M24 and M25.

Not to mention its sunray dial makes this watch ultra shiny and eye-catching.

Let the pictures do the talking. Released Price : S$1540.

M23 -- Blue sunray with MDV(r) Orange Lume

M24- Real Carbon Fiber dial with MDV(r) Lume

M25- Gray sunray dial with MDV(r) lume

***All Tungsten models come with 3 strap- shell cordovan leather, custom mold rubber and tungsten carbide bracelet!! A free set of professional Springbar remover tool will be given as part of the package from Watchwerkz***

More pictures, click this thread.
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Some mobile shots of M23 with unique orange strap! We have this strap for your M23

M24 with Carbon Fiber strap -black/white stitch

[I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

What do you guys think of this M25 with Dark Brown Croc or Dark Brown Buffalo?

Decided to match the M25 with some croc print and buffalo straps. What do you guys think? which looks nicer? Will give them as part of the package with every M25.

Most probably a deployment strap with polished deploy buckle

Croc-print deploy style

Buffalo style with polished Pre-V or Ard thumb buckle

P.S. Sorry for the rather poor quality of photos. So difficult to take this watch, highly reflective in every angle.

Comment

bump for upcoming weekend. Visit showcase display today. SMS to inquire. See you around

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X