Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pros and Cons

Hi All,

I had noticed a lot of ppl are selling off their Ball watch after purchasing for less than a month or maybe few months old. Just curious what makes these ppl to sell off the watch so fast. Is it because of the design, quality or any other reasons. Would like to hear some feedback from the owners here about the Pros & Cons of Ball watch.

Thanks.

Originally posted by durainello View Post
    Hi All,

I had noticed a lot of ppl are selling off their Ball watch after purchasing for less than a month or maybe few months old. Just curious what makes these ppl to sell off the watch so fast. Is it because of the design, quality or any other reasons. Would like to hear some feedback from the owners here about the Pros & Cons of Ball watch.

Thanks.
    I think is probably individual preference, some may find other brand look better and some will start the ball rolling..

Comment

Originally posted by durainello View Post
      Hi All,

Thanks.
      HI Ben,

There are more pros then cons

Pros

- Value for money
      - Good Quality
      - Acurracy of Watch
      - Glow in the Dark for 25 yrs
      - Constant update to us through email on new product including events

Cons

- Very difficult to find any cons.

Comment

Originally posted by titanian20 View Post
        HI Ben,

There are more pros then cons

Pros

- Value for money
        - Good Quality
        - Acurracy of Watch
        - Glow in the Dark for 25 yrs
        - Constant update to us through email on new product including events

Cons

- Very difficult to find any cons.
        OK, add another cons, very few lady model, my wife is complaining..

Comment

Hmmm.... you find that people who are willing to pay 2-4 k for a ball watch also find themselves in the range of other more recognised brands like Oris, Omega (entrypieces), Fortis, or even Breitling.

With these choices, i would rather those I mentioned later... for the same price. I would however like to buy a BALL watch like the Diver black/green bezel as a sports piece, a second watch.

As a first watch... ultimately i find myself gravitating towards more prestigious brands...
          Currently own:
          Rolex Explorer 2 Black Dial 16570
          Rolex Precision 6694 (Manual winding)
          Blue Dial/Silver Markers
          Seiko SNZG15K1
          Ball EMII Diver green inner bezel!
          Stowa Marine Original (White dial)

Wishlist:
          Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 392 42mm

(gone and missing them)
          Omega Seamaster 2254.50
          Breitling Colt GMT (Black dial)

Comment

Originally posted by Fengy View Post
            Hmmm.... you find that people who are willing to pay 2-4 k for a ball watch also find themselves in the range of other more recognised brands like Oris, Omega (entrypieces), Fortis, or even Breitling.

With these choices, i would rather those I mentioned later... for the same price. I would however like to buy a BALL watch like the Diver black/green bezel as a sports piece, a second watch.

As a first watch... ultimately i find myself gravitating towards more prestigious brands...
            I agree with your last sentence.

Might be looking for a Ball as an everyday watch. Or maybe Oris or Tag?

You left out a pro, Ball chronometers come with an original COSC cert in a green folder. Not many watch brands provide their chronometers with the actual COSC cert. This is a very good souvenir for watch lovers.
            It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
            Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
            Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
            Jimmy Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X