X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ASK]DOXA watches

Hi there
    Are there any doxa owner around here?

i'm thinking of buying a doxa right now, but still cant decide 1200T/5000T, orange professional or black sharkhunter

are there any shop sell doxa here in singapore? or i have to order it online?

if i order it online, does i get custom charge or something? let say 1200T price is $US 1690 + $US 35 international shipping, which i have to pay $US 1725, is that all or any other "custom charges"?

i haven't tried online buying from outside singapore, especially expensive stuff like watch

appreciate any help

thanks

Singapore i do not think have any places stocking up Doxa dive watches...GST 7% have to be paid....if buy online do excerise caution as there are plenty of scammers around....

Best to get direct from Doxa itself...

Hope the above helps...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

@feilong: yep, i'm planned to get it directly from doxa online store, they sold it at price i've stated above

so after the final price i have to added 7% to it? so i have to pay 1725 + (7% x 1725) = 1845 USD right?

Comment

Yes..that is right....GST have to be paid...me interested in Doxa too...esp their rice bead bracelets...look really old sch cool....me hunting for pre-owned Doxa 800ti for quite awhile locally...but to no success...

Comment

Doxa Diver! I like too But quite expensive leh considering it's a unknown brand to most ppl...
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Hahaha...i love watch brands that are unknown to most ppl.....lol.....Doxa divers look smashing with ISOfrane rubber straps!

Comment

and dont forget they first use the helium release valve, even before sea dweller

Comment

Yup...i suppose so...and the Doxas are really great looking watches....hehehe....now still waiting for the right one to pop out....UTS are great too...however too heavy for my puny wrist liao

Comment

militia, just to share with you my experience with my 1st purchase of a 1200T Searambler Doxa last yr. Abit of the hassle but it is worth it. U have to highlight to Doxa that U r buying from Singapore and kindly deliver to the Singapore address.

Doxa will sent the watch via Fedex and there will be 7% GST imposed by custom here, as Doxa will declared full amount of the watch. U got the advantage now since USD is low. Try to get Doxa while it's still cheap now such as 1000T or the 5000T series.

Cheers
                  the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

@kermit: thanks bro

may i ask how do you pay for it? through CC or paypal?
                    and how long does it take from ordering to arrive at your address?

thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X