X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iwc Bp 500401

Hi All!

I am interested in getting a BP.
    Just wondering if this is the best model to get?

Anyway one has an idea where is the best place to get IWC watches and the list price for this model?

I got quoted 22K with 25% off but not sure if thats the price for the SS or the white gold one.

Thanks!!

Shy

There is no real good place if you are considering AD. Most ADs charge similar discounts unless you are a regular. 25% discounts seems reasonable. Moreover this piece is also highly sought after IWC timepiece in BP family. If you can see it off the shelf, better grab. I think WG can have more discounts as most highly sought after watches are mostly SS, same for SS Portuguese. However this BP is very big with big crown.

In my opinion, if you like IWC, BP & Portugese are the more commonly sought after models. I prefer Port 5001 as it has same 5000 calibre as BP, but it comes with see thru case back. And the size is more suitable for me. In any case, both are good models. Try it out to see which one smiles or appeals to you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shyan View Post
      Hi All!

I am interested in getting a BP.
      Just wondering if this is the best model to get?

Anyway one has an idea where is the best place to get IWC watches and the list price for this model?

I got quoted 22K with 25% off but not sure if thats the price for the SS or the white gold one.

Thanks!!

Shy
      If you dont mind pre-owned, you could get one in SGROC for under S$12k. Good luck.
      I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
      Alfa 33
      Alfa 147
      Alfa GT
      Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
      Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Thanks

Hey Guys
        Thanks a million!

It seems in Europe I might be able to get one at 12KSGD.

Thanks!

Comment

Would you consider the IW500402?
          I have it in stock bnid with ad papers
          26% off the retail of $26,500 USD

Comment

My vote goes to the 5002. But 5004 still makes a great daily wearer.
            "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X