Show case watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show case watch

Frequent passing by some watch shop and observe some watches display inside the glass cabinet for quite some time and under strong spot light, will this shorten the life of lumi and rubber seal inside?

I happened to visit one AD that sells Oris.

The watches are displayed in a class cabinet under strong spotlight.

It was a very hot afternoon that day and when i touched the glass panels, it was warm.

The oil and lubricants in the movement will probably dry up. Not getting any watch from there.
    It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
    Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    Jimmy Dean

Comment

Originally posted by blingking View Post
      I happened to visit one AD that sells Oris.

The watches are displayed in a class cabinet under strong spotlight.

It was a very hot afternoon that day and when i touched the glass panels, it was warm.

The oil and lubricants in the movement will probably dry up. Not getting any watch from there.
      Is't at Bras Basah complex?

Comment

that why its still good to buy BALL! They are normally display under shade (to show the night view)

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
          Frequent passing by some watch shop and observe some watches display inside the glass cabinet for quite some time and under strong spot light, will this shorten the life of lumi and rubber seal inside?
          I supposed if it is a fast moving model, then it is fine right? i.e. have not been exposing to the spot lights for too long?

fingers crossed...I got a show case watch before as it was the last piece..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X