Which is nicer.. U1 or U1 SDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is nicer.. U1 or U1 SDR?

which of the above do u think is a nicer watch and also a more popular choice??

Originally posted by ec33 View Post
    which of the above do u think is a nicer watch and also a more popular choice??
    Depends on your taste, have you tried on both this models? Which one do U prefer?

IMO, the SDR looks nicer with the black bezel. Try on both and decide ya

Happy Hunting! btw, pls post some pics once you get your new watch ya
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

many thanks.. yup was thinking of the sdr too however took the classic version instead.. still think will stick with the all steel colour as its more timeless... also coz the sales at THG also highlight that for scratches on the bezel with the normal version can be polish off locally where for the sdr if kenna scratch will have to send back germany..

Comment

Originally posted by ec33 View Post
        many thanks.. yup was thinking of the sdr too however took the classic version instead.. still think will stick with the all steel colour as its more timeless... also coz the sales at THG also highlight that for scratches on the bezel with the normal version can be polish off locally where for the sdr if kenna scratch will have to send back germany..
        Oic, congrats on the new purchase!
        Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

many thanks.... : >

Comment

i was like you..considering whice one....the SDR looks `nicer' ..

but in the end, went for the classic....after all..why hide the masculine submarine steel under a black coat....

no regrets ...

Comment

agreed . i was going thru the same process last week .

love the U1 .. havnt took it off since .

Comment

same here....but still rotating with my earlier collections....
                really a nice watch!

Comment

I believe the tegimented black bezel on the SDR is pretty scratch resistance. Nicer or not, depending your personal preference ba.

To me, SDR is like half completed watch. Might as well go with the all blasted steel colour (you made the right choice IMHO).

Comment

I think black dials go well with steel bracelest, and the U1 looks more sleek with the rubber strap. Same dilemma, and will go with the U1. Reading posts that mentioned wearing of the coating, even for the black, hardened bracelets.

Comment

Was deciding between the 2.. Bought sdr in e end.. Went back, regretted.. Luckily, Europe has exchange/refund policy. Went back again to change for the original U1. Loving it since..!

Comment

I think the U1's colour is unique as it is matte finished, hence the utilitarian look of the walk hence making it more brawny looking. with regards to the U1 SDR, the black dial does contrast well with the colour of the watch case.

That being said, I personally prefer colour scheme of the U1 as it seems to give the watch it's distinctive look.

Comment

just buy a bezel and switch during the week n it seem like u got 2 watches! remember to buy e small screw also

Comment

prefer the u1 look than the sdr look
                            simple is beautiful

Comment

Prefer the U1 look over the U1 SDR version...simple and clean look diver watch...

Easily match with jeans and t shirt....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X