Fashion house watches: what say you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost View Post
    Actually, chanel has a new chrono that's quite badass...and it houses the zenith el primero movement!

manage to go in for the sale? I was put off by the long-ass queue
    wah...any idea on what the watch costs?

i managed to get into the sale but at night and most of the bags on sale was gone...shelf look empty liao...lol

too busy lining up for miu miu and gucci and going coach that day
    SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

pardon me for saying this, but i dont think u can even put montblanc(minerva) in the league of fashion watches like bvlgari, cartier,armani, chanel.

for me minerva means heritage. though it is tied up with montblanc which is more of a fashion watch, i rate this range highly. they are producing the new movements aka minerva movements in limited pieces. if im not mistaken, the prices for ss models are ~100k range

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      Bvlgari, Montblanc (Minerva) and Cartier are ok...but not so for the rest like Armani, Chanel and etc...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Well LV owns Tag Heuer and Hublot. I think their LV watches should be quite cool and reliable.
        Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Originally posted by seadweller View Post
          personally i like LV quite a bit so considering a time piece to match one of my wifes maby LV bags

hence considering a LV tambour automatic nonetheless
          Yeah I agree the Tambour is quite nice....but until I saw how much it was to service...not cheap I have to say.

Originally posted by ghost View Post
          Actually, chanel has a new chrono that's quite badass...and it houses the zenith el primero movement!

U are a real prada boy like myself a long time ago....did you manage to go in for the sale? I was put off by the long-ass queue
          haha...thank you...lol.I went in for a preview a day before the sale started though...for guys dun bother going unless u looking for clothing/shoes. Ladies...some bags are on sale...30% off.

Originally posted by triton View Post
          pardon me for saying this, but i dont think u can even put montblanc(minerva) in the league of fashion watches like bvlgari, cartier,armani, chanel.

for me minerva means heritage. though it is tied up with montblanc which is more of a fashion watch, i rate this range highly. they are producing the new movements aka minerva movements in limited pieces. if im not mistaken, the prices for ss models are ~100k range
          Well quite true I have to say...

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
          Well LV owns Tag Heuer and Hublot. I think their LV watches should be quite cool and reliable.
          Great designs and SHOULD-BE-RELIABLE movements

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Yeah I agree the Tambour is quite nice....but until I saw how much it was to service...not cheap I have to say.

Great designs and SHOULD-BE-RELIABLE movements

I lke that ..SHOULD - BE - RELIABLE movements...

Anyway yeah i fancy the tambour cos its from LV and overall the design is quite appealing to me... maybe its cos i spend a lot of time at LV when my wife go bag shopping
            SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

I saw the Tambour Automatic GMT. Quite nice, anyone else think so? If buy from Europe, after VAT refund, around 3.5K. For this price, can get omega seamaster or Tag Carrera but its more unique right?
              Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

I saw the Tambour Automatic GMT. Quite nice, anyone else think so? If buy from Europe, after VAT refund, around 3.5K. For this price, can get omega seamaster or Tag Carrera but its more unique right?
                Where you get your prices from?
                I dun think LV GMT is that cheap lor...Auto some more...

Anyway I am looking at the Tambour Reagatta Chrono
                Last edited by seadweller; 01-08-08, 10:36 AM.
                SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Well..it's nice but I think of the resale...no way

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Well..it's nice but I think of the resale...no way
                    Its just like their wallets/handbags...

Even if you bought from the boutique 10 min agi and walk into a preowned shop, sure the boss say its not new anymore and its considered 2nd hand..

Unless we buy to wear for long long time then maybe can consider lor
                    SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Where you get your prices from?
                      I dun think LV GMT is that cheap lor...Auto some more...

Anyway I am looking at the Tambour Reagatta Chrono
                      Its around 4.2K Sing dollars. So just deduct 15-19% for rebate lor.
                      Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Its just like their wallets/handbags...

Even if you bought from the boutique 10 min agi and walk into a preowned shop, sure the boss say its not new anymore and its considered 2nd hand..

Unless we buy to wear for long long time then maybe can consider lor
                        Bags and wallets different case..

In the case of watches...value will go up slowly for certain brands like Rolex..I rather keep a Rolex...easier to sell also

Comment

Its around 4.2K Sing dollars. So just deduct 15-19% for rebate lor.
                          please pm me the linky ?
                          SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

www.vuitton.com lor. go to catalogue
                            Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

For me....I usually go to the UK site...coz got prices and easier to convert

Comment

Anyone likes Bvlgari? Besides carbongold?
                                Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X