A wedding gift +/- $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wedding gift +/- $1500

Hi, I'm getting married and I'm looking for a watch with a budget of +/- S$1500 for the bridegroom.

Please help me cos I'm clueless what i should get. Thinking of something classic and heritage-looking not too diver-ish or f1-ish...

Something like the Panerai luminor / patek aquanaut kinda look but of course, just the look but not the price... HHHEEELLLLPPPP. MEEEE.

Any insights of this brand called magrette from new zealand....
    http://www.magrette.com/purchase-moana-pacific-tan.php

if you want the panerai look, there are quite a number of shops out there selling from about 100-300. one of our advertiser, counting time which ahs a banner on the right sells them. why pay closed to USD 750?

the design looks aliitle like anonimo as well.

there is also RXW if you want to consider

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I am a sucker for Magrette's boxes....hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Can check it out with forum sponsers like Navale and Dievas....great looking watches!!!!
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

With the tight budget, I would recommend you to get a Tag Heuer. It's a good Swiss manufacturer and the watches are with good looks and qualities. However, I would recommend you to increase your budget if you could to get something better since it's going to be a wedding gift. This watch will be a very good memorable gift. A Rolex Submariner may be a good choice but you may need to fork out about $8.5k if I am not wrong for a BN piece. A Panerai 111 with a renowned manual movement is also not bad with a cost of about $6k plus. Hope it helps.

Comment

Try RXW... they made pretty good watches. They have the cali dial as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eightheory View Post
              Hi, I'm getting married and I'm looking for a watch with a budget of +/- S$1500 for the bridegroom.

Please help me cos I'm clueless what i should get. Thinking of something classic and heritage-looking not too diver-ish or f1-ish...

Something like the Panerai luminor / patek aquanaut kinda look but of course, just the look but not the price... HHHEEELLLLPPPP. MEEEE.

Any insights of this brand called magrette from new zealand....
              http://www.magrette.com/purchase-moana-pacific-tan.php

Get a quartz watch. Tag Heuer quartz watch maybe around that price after disc. If auto watch, perhaps some lesser brand like Oris?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X