Cleveland Express Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Express Blue

Got this about 1 month back, enjoy the pics!

Different reflection in different type of light.

Nice. U bcome hardcore ball fan lah?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

It looks really nice on that colour of deployant strap. Somehow reminds me of a certain IWC watch.

Comment

Damn nice!

Hi!
        tot u say u dunno how to take pics? Liar!
        The photos are great! Shows off the watch v nicely!
        Well done!
        V well made watch, v handsome. Esp the brown strap, think it looks better than black strap...
        Congrats bro!

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          Nice. U bcome hardcore ball fan lah?
          Ya i like Ball for the craftmanship, actually in my collection, I start with Ball Fireman and since then, Balls start rolling...

Comment

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
            Hi!
            tot u say u dunno how to take pics? Liar!
            The photos are great! Shows off the watch v nicely!
            Well done!
            V well made watch, v handsome. Esp the brown strap, think it looks better than black strap...
            Congrats bro!
            Bro the pics not taken by me lah, haha.. my friend help me took it on last Sunday, he using dunno what Canon camera, me very noob in camera haha..

I like the no 4th pic the reflection on the matt can see some wording..

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
              Bro the pics not taken by me lah, haha.. my friend help me took it on last Sunday, he using dunno what Canon camera, me very noob in camera haha..

I like the no 4th pic the reflection on the matt can see some wording..
              Oh i c...still...good pics, and u also got a good fren!
              Let me say some more good things abt the watch from what i see in the pics
              the blue does look diff in diff lighting, nice...also like the sunburst pattern.
              the laid arabic numbers look v unique, a bit retro...also it's quite 'thick' 4mm if i remem correct.
              the tritium tubes can be seen v clearly in the close up shot on alongside the hour markers, as well as on the hands, I wonder how's the lume?

I also like the fact tt the day/date windows are placed 'inner' wrt the hour markers...ie they dun 'eat' into the numbers. Hence, all the numbers are seen.

Is tt a genuine alligator strap? Not cheap these...

It's a great quality watch at a decent price...

Comment

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
                Oh i c...still...good pics, and u also got a good fren!
                Let me say some more good things abt the watch from what i see in the pics
                the blue does look diff in diff lighting, nice...also like the sunburst pattern.
                the laid arabic numbers look v unique, a bit retro...also it's quite 'thick' 4mm if i remem correct.
                the tritium tubes can be seen v clearly in the close up shot on alongside the hour markers, as well as on the hands, I wonder how's the lume?

I also like the fact tt the day/date windows are placed 'inner' wrt the hour markers...ie they dun 'eat' into the numbers. Hence, all the numbers are seen.

Is tt a genuine alligator strap? Not cheap these...

It's a great quality watch at a decent price...
                Thanks for sharing your view, yes the brown alligator strap and clasp are from Ball, a special request when ordering this watch, the oem should be black strap and pin buckle.
                The tritium lume not as bright comparing to my Spacemaster, but still able to see clearly in the dark.
                Will put up my SM pics when I'm free.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X