Clear All

Hi

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
    Hi Bro,

I have already tried on the
    Forge Carbon-1750 pcs ( correct me if i am wrong )$SGD49,000
    Platinium ( Super HEAVY weightly solid ) $SGD145,000
    RG GP ( didnt manage to see ) $SGD88,000

Liat Towers has a display of Forge carbon number thirty something / 1750. go try. Lady was nice to show me the platinium as well. No chance la bro, because they reserve these watches for VVVIP customers. Me can feel one already happy. ( Somemore on my wrist ) hehehe

Internet already selling for a 99% used on @ 44k but in USD for forge. ( delivery in July ) I guess he has the intention to wear it first.
    Hi thats the one , quite nice IMO , but me too can't afford it , actually me almost got the PG RC last mth , but after some serious consideration , decided to get the Rolex DD2 in RG , cos i alry have the SS AP ROO RC , now still thinking if i wanna get the PG Royal Oak 15300 , as i think this suits me better when in a shirt with cufflink .
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
      Wolfeyes,

My intention is just as yours. Get the SIN GP then get

Hublot RG 301.PB.131.RX ( have once negotiated with a seller once in Sin )

Do you tink that you wearing colored dial watch, you will get boring of the color ? Since Black dial is a ever green which you wont get tired seeing. My first Rolex which I have is a maroon red with diamond pointers, but just wearing it for 3 months, I got tired of the color. I worry history will repeat :P

mate, it's going to cost you if you flip so i doubt you'll be bored with the colours if you get my drift...
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Speaking of ''flips", there are many successfool cases; at the expense of loosing a bit of $$$.

A proper ''Flip" would be one that promises at least a bit of $$$ Gain + with an added fashion advantage the time the watch was in your possession.

As for the limited edition AP ROOs. Stay away from them as far as possible. Its all about marketing gimmicks. One might consider just the base SS model and progress further with the models featuring exotic watch cases, EG: RG, Ceramics, YG, Tant.t and Plat. and etc.

I do not consider PVD an exotic finish. You could get a SS Seiko from Mustafa's and PVD it at a metallurgy process shop.

Please be direct on my comments; I wish to learn it the hard way by brothers slamming me on my prespective about matters.

Finally screw the LE AP ROOs, I do not have 1 from the start and I do not intend to be a victim to own one too. To add on, I do not have enough money to get one .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X