Which ROO will you get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ROO will you get

If given a chance, which will you get. ( please dont say both )

1. Singapore GP 5 years warranty

2. AP royal oak Offshore RG dated this month.

Both watch brand new.

Thanks,

HD

price

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
    If given a chance, which will you get. ( please dont say both )

1. Singapore GP 5 years warranty

2. AP royal oak Offshore RG dated this month.

Both watch brand new.

Thanks,

HD
    Hi bro , it depends on the price ,
    Personally likes the RG more , the GP is just another limited edition of AP lines up , nothing special except for limited to 250 pieces, RG at least we know we are paying for the material .
    BTW mind to share , how much you got for both watches ?
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
      Hi bro , it depends on the price ,
      Personally likes the RG more , the GP is just another limited edition of AP lines up , nothing special except for limited to 250 pieces, RG at least we know we are paying for the material .
      BTW mind to share , how much you got for both watches ?

Hi Brabus,

Have sent u a separate mail.

RG we are certain we can still get in the market after this piece. But GP might not have a chance? How would you see the market after being worn and wanting to sell.

Comment

Hi

Hi Brabus,

Have sent u a separate mail.

RG we are certain we can still get in the market after this piece. But GP might not have a chance? How would you see the market after being worn and wanting to sell.
        Hi bro,
        Agreed that the RG can get any time , but AP is always coming out with LE , what if you see another AP LE , that you like ?
        For me i stick to the everlasting rubber clad in pink gold , but being a sporean , i always wanted to get the GP, as its make to celebrate 1st night race held in spore , but the price always turns me off , actually the price of the GP has stable alot , remember its asking around 50k when its just launch .
        But for that price i rather get the taipei 101 or ginza , at least got diamonds to justify the price i paid for and i always like abit of bling .
        Anyway both watches are a beauty from AP , wont regret getting either one .

Cheers
        Focal JM_Labs .
        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

Hi bro,
          Agreed that the RG can get any time , but AP is always coming out with LE , what if you see another AP LE , that you like ?
          For me i stick to the everlasting rubber clad in pink gold , but being a sporean , i always wanted to get the GP, as its make to celebrate 1st night race held in spore , but the price always turns me off , actually the price of the GP has stable alot , remember its asking around 50k when its just launch .
          But for that price i rather get the taipei 101 or ginza , at least got diamonds to justify the price i paid for and i always like abit of bling .
          Anyway both watches are a beauty from AP , wont regret getting either one .

Cheers
          Bro !! I happen to see both the watch. RG and Forge !!

Damn solid. I love the GP @ first sight but my tots changed shortly after I see the RG. Damn solid feel. Perhaps my dssd makes me love heavy watches.

RG we have 3rd party whom can do servicing.
          GP ( MINT ) we can only go back to authorise dealer to do servicing.

Thursday is the decision day but currently my heart has the following.

RG 65%
          GP 35%

How How How

Comment

Bro !! I happen to see both the watch. RG and Forge !!

Damn solid. I love the GP @ first sight but my tots changed shortly after I see the RG. Damn solid feel. Perhaps my dssd makes me love heavy watches.

RG we have 3rd party whom can do servicing.
            GP ( MINT ) we can only go back to authorise dealer to do servicing.

Thursday is the decision day but currently my heart has the following.

RG 65%
            GP 35%

How How How
            i find RG too heavy..will be a strain wearing it for long...indeed the initial "put on" feel is good but you also need to take into consideration the hours you'll be wearing it. i'll got for GP then get a Hublot King RG which is much lighter...
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

hublot has 'contract' to produce F1 watch.

so i feel AP *SG GP* dont have the special edge, furthermore, SG GP has more than 1 watch brand making it, hublot did it, GG did it. however, it may still appeal to foreigners, not local market though.

as for RG AP, i would still think twice. why? AP famous line is the ROO special edition. so i wont get either of them.

if you are intending to built a watch collection of different brands, then get signature piece of the brand if possible.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                i find RG too heavy..will be a strain wearing it for long...indeed the initial "put on" feel is good but you also need to take into consideration the hours you'll be wearing it. i'll got for GP then get a Hublot King RG which is much lighter...
                For me , i always prefer heavy watch , my pam 233 feels light on the wrist and always hope that my AP ROO RC can be heavier.
                Focal JM_Labs .
                "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

Brabus,

Pinkgold ever green design. Do you think they will change the design modify it ? I worry they update the design just like Old series Altis ( Toyota ) and the current New edition Altis.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

so i feel AP *SG GP* dont have the special edge, furthermore, SG GP has more than 1 watch brand making it, hublot did it, GG did it. however, it may still appeal to foreigners, not local market though.

as for RG AP, i would still think twice. why? AP famous line is the ROO special edition. so i wont get either of them.

if you are intending to built a watch collection of different brands, then get signature piece of the brand if possible.
                    Triton,

I also think so, if to wear a AP, it has to be outstanding / @ least a signature piece. sigh ....... but if i can decide, I would have gone ahead. haha. How I wish I am a rich man son to just get both. :P

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post

Wolfeyes,

My intention is just as yours. Get the SIN GP then get

Hublot RG 301.PB.131.RX ( have once negotiated with a seller once in Sin )

Do you tink that you wearing colored dial watch, you will get boring of the color ? Since Black dial is a ever green which you wont get tired seeing. My first Rolex which I have is a maroon red with diamond pointers, but just wearing it for 3 months, I got tired of the color. I worry history will repeat :P

Comment

Just got these ROOs:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/DSCN3164.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

Agreed.

If really must choose between those 2 I would go for RG
                          - RM also got one for the 1st SG GP
                          - The red colour of the SG GP, at that price point, should make it difficult to resell should the time comes
                          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

hi

Hi bro ,

There is a new ROO model called the Grand pix edition, comes in different material .
                            This is what my overseas AD email to me last mth ,
                            Sorry me dunno how to attach PDF format here .

As I told you yesterday, here are some pics of the new AP Offshore Grand Prix Limited Edition, which will be out probably in a few months.

I dont have the exact prices yet, but the indicative list prices from the AD were Carbon: EUR 27.5k, rose gold around EUR 45k and platinum around EUR 80k, so quite exp J.

You can see the number of produced pieces in the document
                            Focal JM_Labs .
                            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

Hi bro ,

There is a new ROO model called the Grand pix edition, comes in different material .
                              This is what my overseas AD email to me last mth ,
                              Sorry me dunno how to attach PDF format here .

As I told you yesterday, here are some pics of the new AP Offshore Grand Prix Limited Edition, which will be out probably in a few months.

I dont have the exact prices yet, but the indicative list prices from the AD were Carbon: EUR 27.5k, rose gold around EUR 45k and platinum around EUR 80k, so quite exp J.

You can see the number of produced pieces in the document

Hi Bro,

I have already tried on the
                              Forge Carbon-1750 pcs ( correct me if i am wrong )$SGD49,000
                              Platinium ( Super HEAVY weightly solid ) $SGD145,000
                              RG GP ( didnt manage to see ) $SGD88,000

Liat Towers has a display of Forge carbon number thirty something / 1750. go try. Lady was nice to show me the platinium as well. No chance la bro, because they reserve these watches for VVVIP customers. Me can feel one already happy. ( Somemore on my wrist ) hehehe

Internet already selling for a 99% used on @ 44k but in USD for forge. ( delivery in July ) I guess he has the intention to wear it first.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X