crazy spinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy spinner

Hi bros/sis.. I am new to IWC watches rather to mechanical watches too. Picked up a Pilot Chrono recently, been luving it. Imagine someone whom has never put on a watch for the past 20 years cos I dun quite like to wear stuff on my fingers or wrist. Wedding band is dumped somewhere.. no sure. I had difficulty reconciling the price vs the product I am getting. All's changed when.. I got a pleasant surprise the first time I swirl the watch to test the auto winder. (Somehow, I just like to feel rotor spins.) My swirl sends the rotor into a long crazy spin that the watch vibrates strongly in my hand. So fascinated that I booked it on the spot. After having it for 2 months, I conclude that its a real spinner, compared with rolex and a older Pilot Spitfire Chrono. Picking it up from a shelf or a slight hand swing/turn, would send the rotor into crazy spins that I could feel on my wrist. The spin doesn't sounds smooth as I could hear the gears if I hold it near my ear. But, it does give the watch some form of life that I felt its alive. The spins are like the food of life for the watch. Tamagotchi-on-waist!

Anyone has the same observation? Maybe I am just too crazy of the watch.. haa..

It's a great watch, I love it too. Simple but powerful.....

Comment

Bro, I have the same watch, yes, the rotor does spins and you can feel it vibrate on your wrist sometimes.
      :woohoo:
      Proud [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]LV[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] Owner

[I][U]wishlist :[/U][/I]

VC Mask :D

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X