No announcement yet.

Blancpain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

however, you will buy the watch no matter whether got resale value or not. if there is little or no resale value, at least the movement must be robust/workhorse type. it is my consideration.

the last thing i would want to purchase a watch is that the resale value is close to non-existence and the movement is just so so and the purchase price is like 10k.

i dont know. it is when you see someone's taste for watches and existing watch collection and they ask you if this watch is ok to buy or not. sometimes, the watch is not their taste, but they still buy it. i have seen a couple of watch enthusiast in that position.

there was a fellow member who ask me between cartier and IWC. i say IWC without a doubt because after seeing the collection and understanding their watch preference. however the person told me i still like cartier and the purchasing cost is lower compared to IWC. i replied, wait for 1-2 months later u come back and tell me if you still like the cartier. if after 2 months, still like cartier, then go ahead and buy i would say. after 2 months, this person said no cartier for me liao. thank you very much for your advice. i replied no worries.

if the watch is still a regular production, just wait. no rush.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

anyone have any idea how much a preown 50 fanthoms would cost?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

anybody still into blancpain timepiece?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X