Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know the price of Azimuth Jagdbomber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know the price of Azimuth Jagdbomber?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you could advice on the current price for the Azimuth Bombardier(I/II/III), for both brand new/used. And also on its availability on the preowned market as i understand that they are already out of production. I kinda like this watch for a while and was unfortunate to miss out on problmchylde's sale(if only i had knew this forum earlier). Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by vandyk View Post
    Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you could advice on the current price for the Azimuth Bombardier(I/II/III), for both brand new/used. And also on its availability on the preowned market as i understand that they are already out of production. I kinda like this watch for a while and was unfortunate to miss out on problmchylde's sale(if only i had knew this forum earlier). Thanks in advance!
    Hi vandyk, u don't have wait for Azimuth anymore as other German makers such as Steinhart, Archimede, Laco and Stowa r doing the Nav B-Uhr watches in limited edition. Case sizes varies differently.

Well, Glashuette Original,Laco and Stowa r one of the early German makers for world war B-Uhr watches but Glashuette Original r very highly priced if u want one of these German hand-made timpieces.

Do take your time to check out those mentioned makers as they r very intereresting particularly Steinhart L.E B-Uhr watches . I do wish I have the spare cash man... ...
    the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
      Hi vandyk, u don't have wait for Azimuth anymore as other German makers such as Steinhart, Archimede, Laco and Stowa r doing the Nav B-Uhr watches in limited edition. Case sizes varies differently.

Well, Glashuette Original,Laco and Stowa r one of the early German makers for world war B-Uhr watches but Glashuette Original r very highly priced if u want one of these German hand-made timpieces.

Do take your time to check out those mentioned makers as they r very intereresting particularly Steinhart L.E B-Uhr watches . I do wish I have the spare cash man... ...
      Hi kermit e froggy,

Thanks for the valuable advice! Being a newbie to the world of watch appreciation, i have got limited resources to pursuit the new hobby for the moment. So lotsa consideration have to be done.

Actually, i have already checked out most of the brands that you have highlighted, other than Glashuette Original which is way out of my budget. Reason for asking on the Azimuth watches was because they were the first watches that i got really interested in, plus is "Made in Singapore" brand. My preference is for a 47mm B-Uhr watch and have sort of narrow down to Azimuth and Steinhart.

I totally agreed with you on the Steinhart limited edition B-Uhr watches, they are damn cool and also my targets. I wonder if there is still any left out of the 333pcs. At the same time, i got a offer to trade my plasmir milgraph for a Azimuth Bombardier I. However, i'm not rashing to make any purchase or trade yet. Who know i might get the RXW Poseidon first...

Cheers!

Comment

with diving and underwater photography, it is truly quite an expensive hobby.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi Vandyk,

Great taste in watches... If you are not too particular, you can also check out the Archimide/Aristo collection of fliegers...which are pretty nice as well...

Anders of Gnormonwatches is a seller with very good reputation and is based in sg.

Alternatively you can check out the Stowa Airman Sterile dial which is particularly well received in europe... I was eyeing that for a time and will probably get it eventually...

Cheers

Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            with diving and underwater photography, it is truly quite an expensive hobby.
            yupz, splashed out a considerable amount for all my gears but at least they are complete(for now), until the next upgrade. still gotto save up for the trips but this watch frenzy isnt helping at all...

Comment

yupz, splashed out a considerable amount for all my gears but at least they are complete(for now), until the next upgrade. still gotto save up for the trips but this watch frenzy isnt helping at all...
              Hey vandyk, r u aware that there's a new collection from Aziumth ? Here's the link http://www.azimuthwatch.com/main.asp

Check out the new 48mm B-UHR Inner Hour, 48mm B-UHR Standard and the Biggest of all - 55mm B-UHR Original Luftwaffe Specification Limited Edition. It's not too bad if u still want a piece of Azimuth but I don't understand y do they can the crown design to a regular crown shape instead of the conical onion crown.

It's great to see another dive pal here. Is there any more divers around. It's a relaxing sport .Perhaps we can gather a Dive group here in Sg-roc for a Dive trip nearby. Will be fun and can share the same interest in watches as well. Also can get to know more mei mei too. Isn't it ?
              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                Hi Vandyk,

Great taste in watches... If you are not too particular, you can also check out the Archimide/Aristo collection of fliegers...which are pretty nice as well...

Anders of Gnormonwatches is a seller with very good reputation and is based in sg.

Alternatively you can check out the Stowa Airman Sterile dial which is particularly well received in europe... I was eyeing that for a time and will probably get it eventually...

Cheers

Calvin
                Thanks bro! Yupz, i have also checked out Archimide/Aristo/Stowa. Very attractive too.

Anders, is he the tall guy in the shop? If so, yes i have met him when i pop by the shop to check out the rubber/nato straps. A nice guy, allowed me to play around with the Dievas vintage watches too.

Now to decide when to bite the bullet and which bullet... Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                  Hey vandyk, r u aware that there's a new collection from Aziumth ? Here's the link http://www.azimuthwatch.com/main.asp

Check out the new 48mm B-UHR Inner Hour, 48mm B-UHR Standard and the Biggest of all - 55mm B-UHR Original Luftwaffe Specification Limited Edition. It's not too bad if u still want a piece of Azimuth but I don't understand y do they can the crown design to a regular crown shape instead of the conical onion crown.

It's great to see another dive pal here. Is there any more divers around. It's a relaxing sport .Perhaps we can gather a Dive group here in Sg-roc for a Dive trip nearby. Will be fun and can share the same interest in watches as well. Also can get to know more mei mei too. Isn't it ?
                  Yeah, saw the new B-UHR watches from Azimuth. Any idea what is the price range like? Totally agree with the crown, i prefer the onion crown too.

Good to know another fellow diver too! Sg-roc dive group eh... ?Aur/Dayang/Tioman season is close now, earliest will be in Mar i guess. Is Phuket or Philippines consider nearby too? Yupz, common interests, definitely more fun. Oh yes, how can we forget the XMMs... Part and parcel of a dive trip mah...

Comment

Hi Guys,

i own an Azimuth Bombardier III (Jagdbomber), a very nicely made watch, i prefer this to other similar watches like Steinhart due to the 'owned by Singaporean' tag, just like you!

if i am not wrong, there are no more new Bombardier III or older watches now, the Bombardier IV is available though, but without the traditional clean cut dial.

there is one place that stock a new Jagdbomber is at Collector's Time Gallery, an online shop, based in Malaysia.

it would cost just under SGD1,800, excluding shipping down to SG.

as for used models, be patient and one or two will surface... used prices hovering around $800 plus now, which is a fantastic price.

i dunno about price appreciation in the future, but, all i know is, i love this watch, whether the price appreciates or not!

Comment

Originally posted by nine_eleven View Post
                      i own an Azimuth Bombardier III (Jagdbomber), a very nicely made watch, i prefer this to other similar watches like Steinhart due to the 'owned by Singaporean' tag, just like you!

if i am not wrong, there are no more new Bombardier III or older watches now, the Bombardier IV is available though, but without the traditional clean cut dial.

there is one place that stock a new Jagdbomber is at Collector's Time Gallery, an online shop, based in Malaysia.

it would cost just under SGD1,800, excluding shipping down to SG.

as for used models, be patient and one or two will surface... used prices hovering around $800 plus now, which is a fantastic price.

i dunno about price appreciation in the future, but, all i know is, i love this watch, whether the price appreciates or not!
                      Same here, my preference is still the Bombardier series, the newer ones are still getting too "complicated". I'm attracted by the clean design, vintage movements and "Singapore" tag.

Yupz, i'm patiently waiting for a good deal to pop by now. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Tot u guys might be interested in this..........

Azimuth Bombardier Left Hand Special Edition
                        http://www.network54.com/Forum/24658...ial+Edition%21

Comment

Originally posted by 79ersz View Post
                          Tot u guys might be interested in this..........

Azimuth Bombardier Left Hand Special Edition
                          http://www.network54.com/Forum/24658...ial+Edition%21
                          Hey 79ersz, thanks for the info. I believe the same guy is selling the watch in ebay too. Cheers

Comment

Anybody know the price of Azimuth Jagdbomber?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone of you know what is the price of Azimuth Jagdbomber for both brand new and pre-owned?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

new after discount shld be slightly less than 2k.Wanted to put my Thounsads of Feet for consignment last week but was advised to keep for a couple of years more so i sidetracked to ask at abt the JagD at bezel at wheelock.very nice people.no airs,wanna look at the watch,they just take out n show u.
                              Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X