Ball (Engineer Master II Officer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball (Engineer Master II Officer)

Hi all, first time decided to own a expensive watch. Been deciding between Rolexz 16014 or Ball Officer. Read through the thread and seems that i cant find any thread leading to Ball Officer. Anybody bought it? And anyone can gif me any feedback? Was told by the sales person from horology ( ithink something like this) that this watch is the only manualk winding watch . Saw it a Jurong point and retail at 3.5K -_-" ask for best discount that he can gave provided i pay by cash, he told me $2.5k for officer. Ask if the package come with anything like braclet or etc, told me none. sorry to ask such a noob qns. hope u all can help me. saw that got 3 colour. But he told me the white number singapore dun have. orange number and green number have. the sales assistance seems frenly although he look ah beng. LOL. oh yeah and he told me most ppl wont go for officer becoz not worth it =( but i kind of liek the design. dunno to get officer or aviator or aviator II. anyone can enlighten me regarding to this watch and qns which i ask?? thanks in advance and happy new year to all!@!!

Originally posted by Delson View Post
    Hi all, first time decided to own a expensive watch. Been deciding between Rolexz 16014 or Ball Officer. Read through the thread and seems that i cant find any thread leading to Ball Officer. Anybody bought it? And anyone can gif me any feedback? Was told by the sales person from horology ( ithink something like this) that this watch is the only manualk winding watch . Saw it a Jurong point and retail at 3.5K -_-" ask for best discount that he can gave provided i pay by cash, he told me $2.5k for officer. Ask if the package come with anything like braclet or etc, told me none. sorry to ask such a noob qns. hope u all can help me. saw that got 3 colour. But he told me the white number singapore dun have. orange number and green number have. the sales assistance seems frenly although he look ah beng. LOL. oh yeah and he told me most ppl wont go for officer becoz not worth it =( but i kind of liek the design. dunno to get officer or aviator or aviator II. anyone can enlighten me regarding to this watch and qns which i ask?? thanks in advance and happy new year to all!@!!
    hi Delson,

I think watch is a very personal thing. Follow what you like. The more popular series i think would be the Hydrocarbon series which is solid and rugged. I personally own a Hydrocarbon Titanium aka Mad Cow. The officers is nice and simple, classic looking. Got some similarities going on with the IWC big pilot at the crown design. You may like the Longines Sports Legends L3.674.4.50.0 as well.

Hope my opinions are helpful. Cheers! Happy CNY!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X